Monday, June 27, 2022

A short direct love speech from Natalie to my solid heart

 


- Man, let's not talk about art...

- Want us to play a part...

- Deco or Nouveau...




- Surely Toulouse can't grow...



- Play The Smiths theme...

- Not inside a scream...





- Thy head must I mess...

- Wearing thy favourite white dress...

- Staring into your eyes...

- Where languid smiles sighs...

- Give me an astonishing kiss...

- Rhodes not a miss...



- Greek mythology...

- Argonautica's quest...



- Jason and the Argonauts being in the past...



- Svankmajer must we unleash...

- Deep inside a wish...




- Portuguese play...

- Our together's say...

- Just me tell...

- Not inside a spell...

- What did she said? 

- Real sad...

- Was she a bit mad? 

- Body that moves along...

- Inside a lyrically song...

- All world art pieces...

- Must be thrown into wild fishes...

- Being natural and real...

- No need for any seal...

- There's the soil falling over my head...

- Clearly driving me mad...

- Morrissey can't sing...

- His art is being...

- Not to analyse...

- Randomly tag price...

- Let's use our smile...

- Way more than for a short while...

- Bigmouth doesn't care ..

- Time's to spare...

- At bed laying bare...

- Say that you love me...

- Not only by the sea...

- Then again...

- Feel myself tame...

- Wanna a coffee cup...

- Time surely ain't hot...

- By summer we do together stand...

- Reading the book from beginning till its very end...

- Nothing does bend...

- Purify me with thy joy...

- Be my love's toy...

- Walking Santa Catarina's street with you...

- Call me thy treat's new...




- By Boavista's roundabout...

- Tell me about time's shout...




- Blueish eyes...

- No hidden lies...

- Use bloody astronomy...

- Forget astrology...

- Tell me about Tesla Nikola's system supply...

- Electricity ain't shy...




- Hug me tight...

- Wanna be thy everlasting sight...

- Not only tonight...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina