Wednesday, June 15, 2022

A love speech from Selena to my ear right

 


- Man, that's right...

- 46 near the light...

- There's a comic festival art...

- Don't you dare start...

- Tell me about my hair as fire...

- Red as a delightful pyre...

- Through Serbia's main land...

- Zagred is described by my hand...

- Character upon character an echo calls us...

- Somewhere near the bus...

- Stare I into thy eyes...

- No lies...

- In between time that flies...

- Simply can't understand...

- There's a melodic band...

- Where the world doesn't end...

- Not only counting till 5...

- Feel myself real high...

- Through seas without fantasy...

- Reality seems vanity...

- Circling again...

- Poetry inside a paper plane...

- Mention you that beautiful I am...

- Don't care about Shazam...

- Whang Bang Shoot You Man...

- There's our time gold...

- When the night's cold...

- Listening to Siouxsie...

- Godamned entropy...

- My art not digital being...

- Lyrically's seeing...

- Don't tell me that I'm a strange girl...

- There's our nature's call...

- As an invisible group steam...

- Jeopardy is clean...

- Tito was really mean...

- Shouted inside a scream...

- Kusturica told inside an underground...

- That we're what we found...

- Goran Bregovic played at funerals and weddings...

- Not thinking about spider webbings...

- Do know that the Bat was scared of a Cat...

- That Superman was afraid of a stone gem...

- It's what people do say...

- During night and day...

- Marvel can't I stand...

- Hold my hand...

- DC can't comprehend...

- Universe does bend...

- Don't tell me that superheroes we're...

- Love staring towards a star...

- Faeries do come and go...

- You and me inside a human show...

- Tell me where to go...

- Alan doesn't care...

- Grant double dare...

- Barbelith being sweet...

- Neil's Endless go deep...

- Aaron doesn't know...

- Miller does glow...

- Burns hates Seth...

- Don't know when they've met...

- Clowes barks at a "Ghost World"...

- Hal Foster's Prince Valiant lost its soul...

- Caniff told me that Dragonlady was I...

- No lie...

- There's Crepax Valentina...

- As a simple clementina...

- Breccia genius is...

- Don't you dare to give me a kiss...

- There's Muñoz's Alack Sinner...

- Even Milligan's Skreemer...

- Forgot about DeMatteis "blood"...

- Paul Pope as a flood...

- Corto Maltese was feeling lost...

- John Constantine as a lamppost...

- Into you and me...

- Counting till 3...

- Segar's Popeye and Olive Oil...

- No tin foil...

- Wanna with you dance...

- Inside our romance...

- No trance...

- Together we're beat séance...

No comments:

Post a Comment