Sunday, June 12, 2022

A love speech from Maree Ayers to our shared heart

 


- Man, come on...

- Wanna have with you fun...

- It was sad that Julee's gone...

- 25 years later Peaks...

- Twin do leaks...

- Cherry pie to heaven go...

- Paradise's show...

- It all started with Jack...

- Simple card deck..

- I do know..

- That we're what we show...

- Inside our delightful kiss...

- Remember I your heart's Portuguese...

- Good and bad Coop...

- Both on the loop...

- There was The Return...

- Logs did burn...

- Judy made a cameo...

- Garland was her name that glow...

- Episode 8...

- Mushroom did came late...

- Laura being in an amnesiac state...

- Even forgot what she ate...

- Do know that in Portland main street...

- Call I you "sweet"...

- Was a bit mad when Philip Jeffries awoke on his bed...

- Near the wall...

- Hole wasn't real small...

- Jumpy become I...

- No need to lie...

- Raising the volume real high...

- Massive Attack do fly...

- Lucy quickly told...

- That her son was worth gold...

- Inside a song...

- Badalamenti did shone...

- Kiefer lost was...

- Fire was inside a bus...

- Chris sang a bit...

- Didn't knew that we were in for a treat...

- Not only that time...

- Audrey really did shine...

- Donna laid on James hands...

- Not caring about time bends...

- Diana was by the floor...

- Asking for number 4...

- During the day you awoke me...

- Felt you emphatically...

- Sweetly...

- Not caring about the night...

- Do know that you're my sunlight...

- Lips perfect are...

- There's our star...

- Banks, Teresa had a ring...

- Julee again did sing...

- Knew for true...

- That I was jumping again into you...

- From U.S.A....

- Inside a say...

- Again my dark hair...

- Being our shared atmosphere...

- Not only make-up...

- We do together always pop...

- 90's digital gone...

- 21st century left us alone...

- It's the bloody Instagram...

- Meta data glam...

- Don't care about Facebook...

- That's not our look...

- Real life...

- Share we together a cake's slice...

- Just don't call me goth...

- Identity isn't a sailor's knot...

- Dial my number again...

- Wanna be with you..

- Feel I tame..

- Something real new..

- Picked up your sunglasses..

- By dark suddenly was I giving classes..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina