Monday, June 27, 2022

A love speech from Alexandra to my solid heart

 


- Man, not only to tell...

- Not easy being thy belle...

- Breakfast won't last..

- Need I Something Fast...

- Outside a painting..

- Fragile I am...

- Body's aching..

- Need a soda's can..

- Come on...

- Let's have fun...

- Isabella will forget... 

- About her little pet... 




- Lady's inside a dream..

- Will be lost in a movie's scene..

- Not erasing it..

- Call me sugarish's sweet...

- Deep..

- Mind does care..

- Soul's everywhere..

- Can't understand sometimes..

- Why me in between rhymes? 

- Then you do me say...

- About a colorfully day...

- Yesterday having a drink...

- Merged in thy ink...

- Wanna feel you...

- Inside gum's truth...

- While listening to Sonic Youth...




- Fishes everywhere...

- Hair being our atmosphere...

- Do not Medusa me call...

- Know that you stand tall...




- Venus De Milo near a lodge black...

- You and me stating fact...




- Cats 4...

- Loving you even more...

- Forest us awake...

- There's our together shape...

- Arm's there...

- Being here...



- Such a delight...

- Our inner light...

- Everything is bright...

- Hug me tight...

- Let's dance...

- Bowie gave us a chance...

- Heroes to be one day...

- Outside any childish pray...

- Press play...




- Butterfly On A Heel...

- When I thee feel...

- Not only Mission's theme...

- Love's spleen...






- Blue Velvet does start...

- Inside our heart...




- Acis being killed...

- Galatea do I feel...

- Ovid's plot...

- More than a love's knot...




- Pygmalion's in love with his statue... 



- Floating inside a canoe...

- River spirit does flow... 

- Not inside a show... 

- There's our dreams...

- Morpheus laser beams...




- August 5...

- Us together... 

- Not at some hive... 

- Inside our kiss... 

- Never saying never... 

- Learning Portuguese... 

- Feeling today like a child's again... 

- Dreamish state's gain...



- You make me happy...

- Quite snappy...

- Cervantes can't write...

- D.Quixote was simply a lost knight...

- Dulcinea being his sight...



- Be my sweet...

- Want to feel you deep...

- Sappho's desire and love quest...



- Being together the best...

- Forgetting the labyrinth...

- Maze's a hint...

- Ariadne's voice...

- Random choice..

- There's our path...

- No need for an act..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina