Sunday, June 12, 2022

A love speech from Katya Orlova to our shared heart

 


- My Man, just let me love you...

- Something pure and new...

- Let's drink tea...

- Be my honeybee...

- Do know that we marry must...

- Living life in sin ain't just...

- To behold is to lust...

- Come on again...

- Wanna strip you outside any game...

- Biscuits by the table...

- Don't sleepy be...

- Enable...

- Just you and me...

- Do know that my friends share thy glow...

- Be my love host forwarding an arts show...

- Caress my hair again...

- Just like yesterday...

- Don't be lame..

- Inside our love's say..

- Wear I greenish dress...

- Don't wanna thee impress...

- Let's together play chess...

- Be my king...

- When the world does spin.... 

- I am thy queen...

- Orgasmically we together scream...

- Don't wanna visualize art...

- Wanna listen to your beating heart...

- Moscow's Red Square...

- Coffeeshop double dare...




- Do you remember our first time? 

- It was tribal and prime...

- There was something in the tea then...

- Was addicted to thy pen...

- Later our bodies did spin...

- Outside any dream...

- Nils Frahm did play...

- About come what may...

- Yup Today...

- Want our inner say...

- Kiss my lips...

- Hold my hips...

- Tell me that pretty I am...

- Use all your glam...

- Don't care...

- Wanna be with you everywhere...

- Not addressing your mind...

- Heart's kind...

- Let's together the world sail...

- Real love stories prevail...

- Flowers by the table...

- Again enable...

- Bread or Croissant? 

- Don't your dare being vaguish charmant...



- You know...

- Of course that everything does grow...

- Butter to be spread...

- Not by the bed...

- Tell me that you love only me...

- Being thy woman is sharing the mighty sea...

- Not from Venus or Mars...

- There're chocolate bars...





- Planet Earth does stood...

- Let's grab the mood...

- We must/we should...




- Remember when Bowie did us tell that we were each others spell?

- Not only Absolute Beginners we were...

- It's how we share the atmosphere...




- Hold my hand...

- Again throughout our sweet end...

- Dance with me...

- Graciously..

- Offer me everything..

- Wanna visit with you Sing Sing...

- It's what land does tell...

- Do know that I'm thy belle...





No comments:

Post a Comment