Wednesday, June 8, 2022

A short love speech from Maree Ayers to my heart

 


- Man, don't you start...

- Playing with my heart...

- Through hills...

- Morning feels...

- Walking among solid rock...

- No shock ..

- Candles do light...

- Dawn being bright...

- Back 80's time...

- Circling nature's prime...

- There's the sea...

- Let us be...

- By the lighthouse...

- Dress I a green blouse...

- Acting outside shamanism...

- Inside a bloody euphemism...

- Seagulls do call me and you...

- Staring at sky being so blue...

- You know that American I am...

- World history is still a child...

- There's thy pen...

- Love being with you wild...

- Mockingbirds do hum...

- Us having fun...

- Forgot the table...

- Must enable...

- Thought on thy favourite red dress...

- No need to play chess...

- Love ain't evolutionary excess...

- Teach me French...

- Wanna feel intense...

- Teach me Spanish...

-.Wanna be a jellyfish...

- Teach me German...

- Definitely wanna have some fun...

- Teach me Portuguese...

- Wanna cross our breeze...

- Andy did pass...

- Life sometimes a mess...

- Don't forget my hair black...

- By your shoulders doesn't lack ..

- Through Portland streets...

- Feeling ourselves as aliens inside spaceships...

- Must you download Mizoguchi films into DVD...

- Wanna feel their sinergy...




- Entering in...

- Not inside a dream...

- Exiting out...

- Don't wanna shout...

- There's the cliff's cave...

- Our mutual shave...

- Don't make up...

- There's a football cup...

- Sugar me again...

- Let's go to left lane...

- Being at bloody U.S.A.

- What can I to you say? 

- There's Europe's war money...

- Ancient continent being a state's funny...

- Don't wanna listen to Congress...

- Biden's a mess...

- Joe's a pest...

- Hunter's PC...

- Suddenly did flee...

- Afghanistan does not dwell...

- No need to pick any shell...

- Kiss me left and right...

- Hold me really tight...

- Country's culture must end...

- The world must to us knee bend...

- Prettiest world McDonalds store...

- By your birth city...

- Need you even more...

- Always am I to you delightful pretty...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina