Monday, June 27, 2022

A direct love speech from Mare to my heart

 


- Man, don't you dare to say...

- That you love me every single day...

- Space shuttle arrived 2 minutes ago...

- Together we'll go...

- Drive me through Portland's sky...

- Must both fly real high...

- Bauhaus audience for the 4th time...

- Us outside a rhyme...




- Kitten's fine...

- There's code's Snapchat...

- Inside our act...

- German art school as fact...

- Press "Third Uncle" theme...

- Love's our main scene...




- Bela not being Major Tom...

- It's the bloody song...




- Will murder you Man...

- Slaughter thy pen...

- You're always like this...

- Nature's thy only bliss...

- Atmosphere Portuguese...

- Don't say that I'm undead...

- Love being with you by our bed...

- Never bored...

- In the flat field is our heart's core...

- Love & Rockets do rock...




- Dali's Car ain't a shock ... 



- Tones On Tail aren't muck...



- Songs of time...

- Words that shine...

- Moore, Alan talks about us together... 

- Space being fever...




- Caress my hair black...

- United we're a pack...

- For you do I not forsake...

- Everything is simply shape...

- Me and you in the light...

- Hold me tight...

- There's The Man With X-Ray Eyes...

- Where nature lies...




- Living inside The Cabinet Of Doctor Caligari masterpiece...

- Not completely at ease...

- Teach me Portuguese...




- Surely want to understand...

- Mysteries of our love's band...

- By Porto, there's Jack In The Green...

- Crystal Palace not being a dream...



- There's our love street..

- Neither left, nor right..

- You're my light..

- Fuel is falling short..

- Wear I thy T-shirt...

- Call the "Silent Hedges"...

- No need for madness...




- Kiss me again...

- Lips are to blame...

- Concert's fading away...

- Let's pray...

- In The Night...

- Sharing our inner sight...




- There're sheets by the floor...

- Want you even more...

- No pillow by you...

- We're each other's glue...

- Don't tell me that you never know...

- Love ain't a bloody show...

- Act as a gentleman..

- Pick candies from green can..

- Spread they must be...

- Don't call me honeybee...

- Brave New World...

- Surely we aren't cold...





- Passing 1984...

- Wanting you even more...




- There's "We"...

- Not only a fantasy...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina