Sunday, June 19, 2022

A direct love speech from Zhu Zhu to our shared heart

 


- My Man...

- Our Viking's heart...

- There's the pen...

- Where we both start...

- Not playing a part...

- More than Norse's mythology...

- Just you and me...




- Thy shield maiden I am...

- Inside our everlasting glam...

- By the floor...

- Opaque's fur...

- Adventures not being told...

- There's the cold...

- Volcano lava does spit...

- No solid ground for us to eat...

- We're each other's treat...

- Just say that you love me...

- Not only by the sea...

- Together we sail away...

- Loving each other every single day...

- No need to act...

- We're actually fact...

- Again do we move lips...

- Sharing our sweets...

- By the bed...

- Thy chemise...

- Driving me mad...

- Scent's Portuguese...

- Total bliss...

- Not like the old days..

- Whatever people says...

- There's The Northman's movie...

- Us being groovie...




- Tell me that we're more than that...

- Settlers without a hat...

- Drinking from a horn...

- Not always inside a storm...

- Into you and me again...

- Poetry ain't no game...

- Delicacy's our name...

- There's my blonde hair...

- Sharing our beloved atmosphere...

- All day and all night...

- Me as your dame...

- You as my knight...

- Being thy sugar cane...

- Gathering Odin's might...




- Never can we forgot...

- About our love's knot...

- Freya to us say: 

"Together you're more than just another day"




- Baldur doesn't know what to do...

- Felt that we weren't true...




- Thor can't hammer a nail...



- Mjolnir make us sail...




- Inside our melody...

- No need for fantasy...

- Again you and me...

- Beholding Earth, Sun and Sea...

- Forgetting about what to ask...

- There's our nature's task...

"Kiss me again"

- Said I...

- No lie...

- Through gardens of delight...

- Sharing no need to fight...

- Doing what's right...

- Feel you tight...

- By pinkish's sight..

- Thought on a series TV...

- Dragons being fantasy...

- Shout I at the sky...

"TO LOVE AIN'T TO LIE"

- No need to control...

- Lust is way more than a wonder wall...



- Hold me with your arms...

- Wanna bear all thy charms...

- There's our seed...

- Cautiously we don't need...

- There's our eternal passion...

- Not being boring fashion... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina