Monday, June 20, 2022

A direct love speech from Zhu Zhu to our shared heart

 


- My Man, 3+4=7...

- Reaching heaven...

- Simple to take...

- Inside our shape...

- Katerina puts me flying with owls...

- Snow by candy calls...

- Again our charm together...

- By a cabin's fever...

- Tell me that you love me...

- Belong I to thee...

- Not as a muse with light...

- But where the day becomes night...

- Tangled we both are...

- In between our tender star...

- Love when you to me say this: 

"Deep inside our chest, do know that we're the best" 

- Magically we do bliss...

- Not only inside a kiss...

- Into me and into you...

- Life's always something new...

- From hill to hill...

- Knowing what we both feel...

- Don't care about what people say...

- Love me during night and day...

- Eyes that me awake...

- Shiver I and shake...

- Feel I as inside an awake...

- Multiple kind of shape...

- The bear was real...

- Don't care about what people do feel...

- Me and you are the real deal...

- Caress my hair...

- Thy touch is everywhere...

- Dance I again with you...

- Forgetting colour blue...

- 7 years ago...

- Not where the wild things grow...

- Do know that we ain't a show...

- Embrace you till now as my life...

- Not as some cookie's slice...

- Present ain't the past...

- Together we'll eternally last...

- Past ain't future...

- We're our blend nurture...

- Outside circus act...

- Together we react...

- Jump I into you...

- Inside our swans dance...

- True...

- Our beloved romance...

- Whatever makes our heart beat...

- Turning our life into a candy sweet...

- Eyes that to us stare...

- Don't wanna care...

- Their emotions are laid bare...

- No time to spare...

- They're lame...

- Searching only a human game...

- Indeed a solid shame...

- There's my smile...

- Not only for a short while...

- Never will I erase what's inside me and you...

- We don't believe in any kind of blue...

"The owls aren't what they seem..."

- Sentence from a Twin Peaks scene...



- Together we share the most perfect cream...

- Where the cleanest water do fall...

- In between our nature's call...

- Tell me that you'll love me forever...

- Not in the land of never...

- We're a match...

- Not some bloody patch...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina