Tuesday, June 28, 2022

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 



- Man, don't be like that... 

- There's our main act... 

- Maria's lost in Moscow... 

- Fritz's show... 



- Being in the moon..

- Not soon...

- Say again... 

- Bowie ain't tame... 

- Sound And Vision aren't hell... 

- Not inside our spell...




 

- Poster that I unveil... 

- Cracking a nail... 

- Do know... 

- Fireflies do glow... 

- Ziggy did us told... 

- That Stardust is cold... 



- Universe's main more... 

- Not by the shore... 

- Doesn't matter... 

- Wearing my jacket's leather... 

- Hair of gold... 

- Tarnish centerfold... 

- Let's coffee and rhum blend... 

- Towards our kiss without end... 

- Clock does turn itself... 

- Not by the bookshelf... 

- Use I a Blade Runner's quote... 

- Replicants inside our coat... 



- Not knowing about what should I do... 

- Taste your heart for true.. 

- Not raw... 

- Without any flaw... 

- Robotics movement can't I make... 

- Bone and flesh are my shape... 

- Warhol distressed always was... 

- Inside a quiet bus... 




- Pollock's Moon Woman and Hopper's Nighthawks... 

- American culture do pops... 

- Needing no tops... 




- German expressionism..

- Outside a schism...

- Dance with me again...

- Hold me softly with your pen...

- Time to the card pass...

- Hours won't last... 

- Our printed name... 

- Picturing no game... 

- Serve me some more port wine... 

- Treat me delicately and fine... 

- Rusty feel I... 

- No lie... 

- Drella don't know... 

- Hunky Dory's a show... 



- Using your fingers... 

- Body do lingers... 

- No need to control... 

- We're more than Rock & Roll... 

- Secret Beyond The Door... 

- Want you a bit more... 

- Insert magic theme... 

- Want to feel myself awake dream... 

- Feel like flying around... 

- In between mute sound... 

- There's The Man Who Sold The World... 

- Makes me feel really small... 

- Space shuttle does go... 

- Not inside a flow... 




- Our libido's we spit..

- Makes us greet... 

- Heart and soul to keep..

- Call me again sweet... 

- Again let's move deep... 

- Wires of thy ship... 

- Ocean does tell... 

- Me being thy belle... 

- No need to shift... 

- There's the bloody lift... 

- Panties can't I forget... 

- Do know about the cat...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina