Sunday, June 12, 2022

A love speech from Alexandra to my solid heart


 

- Man, way more than a simple card...

- Jingling with you along as a bard...



- Nibler yesterday did me told:

"Surely he's bold" 

- Virus did me say:

"He does everything at bay" 

- Tavik told me: 

"He's Portuguese loving the sea" 

- Bikuka shouted me no "meow" saying this:

"To love is to be lost inside a kiss" 



- Julee did pass to another time zone...




- Felt a bit sad at home...

- Played her albums real loud...

- Twin Peaks atmosphere...



- Towards a crowd...

- Being everywhere...

- Also did know that by Porto's city...

- Nick Cave's Red Right Hand was a magical show...



- Something deeply...

- Not where the wild roses do grow...

- Listen I to your voice...

- My choice...

- You and your cat...




- Tripping with no hat...

- Languages being spread...

- Where our hearts lay bare...

- Learning and teaching...

- Feels like preaching...

- There's us inside a play...

- By June, not May...

- Tchekov told us something about blossom cherries...



- Not whispering Hail Mary's...

- Simple ain't...

- Being a writer...

- Not knowing how to paint..

- A serious fighter..

- Felt you deep inside my heart..

- Something that's no more important than  art...

- Seriously do I stare..

- Rules do I not care..

- Anarchy's everywhere...

- Stare I at your eyes...

- Not a bunch of lies...

- Wear I my red dress...

- Bansky vandal...

- Know that we both play chess...

- Genius sandal...

- No evolutionary mess... 





- Love's revolutionary excess...

- Words in my left ear:

"No need to pigeons feed" 

"Sandman ain't a evil seed" 




"Guy Fawkes did bend" 

"History was a poor amend" 




"Not at November

"But during December

"Younger than myself" 

"Forgetting any book shelf" 

- know what to do...

- To be true...

- Loving me is loving you...

- Weather's hot...

- No solid shot..

- Let's watch a Wong Kar Wai movie...



- Petrov's animation is groovie...



- Through Bi Gan's "Long Journey into the night



- Remember "Kaili blues"...

- That time when you gifted me a new pair of shoes...




- No memories to dwell upon..

- Together we aren't memories long gone..

- Being inside a spell...

- "Mysteries of love" inside "Questions in a world of blue"..

- Both of us being real new...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina