Sunday, June 12, 2022

A solid love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 


- Loving you my Man...

- Red Room does have glam...

- Spread thy pen...





- Open the cave...

- In between a cleanish shave...

- The Thin White Duke told us that there's something to behold...

- Where river us told...




- Let's go again...

- Saint Petersburg's ain't lame...



- Land of connaissancy...

- No poignancy...

- Just you and me... 

- Blueish coat...

- Is our boat...

- Wilde yesterday did us told...



- That Dorian was bold...



- Don't even care...

- Sound the trumpets loud...

- There's our lovely atmosphere...

- No need for any crowd...

- Again Latin must I be...

- Wearing white satin...

- You're my velvet's captain...

- Jeans are inside room green...

- You know what I mean...

- Towards our together within...

- Hum I without a scream...

- Just like Death In Vegas' melody...

- Our mutual anarchy...




- Bergman's Wild Strawberries wanna I see...

- Again just be deep inside me...




- Love ain't a story of old...

- Together we aren't cold...

- From Vlad's land...

- Carpatian mountains do stand...




- Lars Von Trier told us about Zentropa...



- Deep into Europa...



- Werewolves being everywhere...

- Beings with no soul...

- Circling the biosphere...

- Trapped in years old...

- Kiss my silverish hair...

- Platinum is our solid stare... 

- My legs that move towards you...

- Forgot my left shoe...

- Mishima told us about chemistry...

- Portuguese tale being something free...




- Nathan Adler does tell us about our Hearts Filthy Lesson...

- Hot passion...




- Broadcast Mike Leigh's Naked theme...

- Wanna feel us spin...




- By your body's my lipstick...

- Don't kick a brick...

- Listen I to old Nick...



- Wanna read Pessoa's book...

- Today it's you that will for us cook...






- Love your stylish look...



- Feeling like Hitchcock's Vertigo...

- In eyes indigo...




- Don't wanna know about Ramona A Stone...

- She always freezes our bone...




- Let's come...

- No need to sum...

- Wanna wear thy chemise...

- To know what it's to be Portuguese... 




- Not only to think of it as land CR7...

- Want to lurk our ensemble's heaven...

- Jump I into thy arms..

- Hold me you must..

- All your endless charms...

- Not being only a question of lust...


No comments:

Post a Comment