Monday, June 27, 2022

A direct love speech from Irina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, you do know...

- 4 in a row...

- There's Portuguese suits...

- Bearing fruits...

- Century sixteen...

- Not where the wild roses dream...

- Harry Potter at Porto being born...

- J.K.Rowling was your neighbour causing you storm...



- Love you more than any show...

- Something that with time does grow...

- Hair that never I cut...

- Inside our love's hut...

- Listening to Wardruna's "Blood Eagle"...

- Not to any seagull...




- Idles press play...



- Eivor inside a Scandinavian's say...



- There's our day...

- My cat...

- Being a brat...

- Thy cat...

- Being a spat...

- Not forgetting about our books theme...

- There's our reality's scene...

- Do know...

- That you don't care about James Bond...

- No show...

- He's a cunt...




- Kiss me on my eyes...

- Wanna feel inner sighs...

- Food to us do I make...

- Together our bodies shape...

- Lips of mine moving towards your direction...

- Our ancestral action...

- Forgetting majestic form...

- We're each other's norm...

- Know that we're both tall...

- Not staring at any wonder wall...

- Dutch, British and French, pirates being...

- Portuguese at discoveries time not seeing...

- Teach me English...

- Not only a wish...

- Wanna know French...

- It's our romance...

- Definitely want to learn Spanish...

- Not only a wish...

- Learning German...

- You're my only man...

- Being thy wife to be...

- Pure energy...

- Understanding Portuguese...

- While wearing thy chemise...

- Peter, The Great...



- At Moscow's in excellent shape...



- By Saint Petersburg's being late...



- Want to teach you Russian again...

- There's our family's name...

- Not only skillful I am...

- Want us to be more than simple glam...

- There's our romance atmosphere...

- Fill my lungs with thin air...

- Ale not drinking...

- Not forgetting feelings inking...

- Inside our room...

- Sleeping with you never too soon...

- My sun...

- Thy moon...

- Definitely more than fun...

- Fishing with no harpoon...

- Tell me about my perfect mouth...

- Not inside a shout...

- Feeling thy beating chest...

- Together being the best...

- World history together we must blend...

- Caring about our feelings amend...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina