Wednesday, June 15, 2022

A short direct love speech from Sara Riccardi to my solid heart

 


- Man, way more...

- Breakfast at number 4...

- Hair is a mess...

- Need a greenish dress...

- Bread and butter...

- Let's move ourselves further...

- There's your style...

- Not only for a short while...

- Drive me with glam...

- Like character's Tarzan...



- From tree to tree...

- In the forest being thy honeybee...

- Zorro lost inside an act...

- Curious fact...




- Ensemble Latin's blood...

- Being our own flood...

- Way to go...

- Need I arrow and bow...

- Food to taste...

- Not simple copy and paste...

- Parade being fashion...

- Lost inside passion...

- There's that Tim Burton kinda look...

- Inside a book...




- Just like an Attack From Mars...

- With chocolate bars...




- Edward did say...

- That doesn't matter the day...




- Metaphorically thinking about "Big Fish"...

- Forget I about our wish...




- Do know...

- Wear my shorts...

- No show...

- Beach makes us sun cuts...

- Surf we must...

- It's totally just...

- Milan streets today are a bit sad...

- Sometimes they make me mad...

- Let's broken our wings...

- No sharpened dreams....

- Vision I through your eyes...

- No human lies...

- Coffee must me awake...

- Need to filter a shape...

- Blue eyes of mine to you pop...

- Love the last drop...

- Not on top...

- At the beach...

- No need to preach...

- Water is hot...

- It's worth a shot...

- Just don't you dare me tell...

- That you're under some spell...

- Salt by our lips...

- In between charming treats...

- Tell me again...

- Which way is our lane...

- Do know that the sea...

- Want us to simply be...

- Board is left back...

- Waves do lack...

- Through the streets without my right shoe...

- Clearly knew...

- That must jump I into you...

- Creamish ice-cream...

- Not being inside a dream...

- Pasolini did us told...

- That by Via Montenapoleane's street...

- Not being ourselves cold...

- Is our shared kinda of sweet...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina