Monday, June 13, 2022

A love speech from my wife to be Mascara to our ensemble beating heart

 


- My Man, you're always like this...

- Where's my bloody kiss? 

- Don't you dare to forget...

- Wedding's suit as a fact...




- My dress must be more than flattery...

- Deep inside you and me...

- Not dwelling on any unreal fantasy...

- Fingers by my face...

- Spades ace...

- Not listening to shoegaze...

- Estafeta does tell you...

- That I want something new...




- Sis is acting bad...

- Days when she falls of the bed...

- Coffee bring you must...

- Life ain't only a question of lust...

- Don't you put me inside a comic strip...

- Wanna feel you deep...




- There's again the dress...

- No mess...

- There's the veil...

- Into a shape's sail...

- Yesterday was mad at you...

- Portugal lost...

- Felt blue...

- Not just...




- By the fridge's Portuguese beer...

- Don't you dare to call me dear...

- Into thy arms...

- With my charms...

- Love, open our book...

- Wanna look...

- From Cairo to Angkor Wat...

- No need to stab art...





- Tell me that you only love me...

- Do know...

- Am thy honeybee...

- First row...

- Holding your neck...

- Fangs are my pack...

- Don't care about what you to others do say...

- Know that's me every single day...






- Thy blonde bombshell...

- But mother wants to kill you...

- She says that you're always something new...



- Doesn't matter this...

- Am thy miss...

- Rules must be forgotten...

- Sid Vicious wasn't Johnny Rotten...




- Need bread jelly...

- Make me merry...

- Am thy cherry...

- Towards us both...

- Coat being a boat...

- By the Red Square...

- Us everywhere...




- Let's buy a huge flat...

- Estafeta also needs a Tom Cat...

- Towards eternity...

- We roam free...

- Stream Young Gods melody...



- Moon Revolution ain't a parody...

- Not John Cleese...



- He ain't Portuguese...

- Monty Python's horde...



- Patti Smith's chord...



- Two days ago...



- Cigarettes After Sex at a show...



- Sometimes don't know...

- Moscow doesn't grow...



- To be Russian today...

- Fashion ain't a say...

- Vultures don't think...

- They're drunk with printed ink...

- Inside our nature's call...

- Way more than any wonder wall...

- This week fertile I am..

- There's your pen..

- My Man...


No comments:

Post a Comment