Wednesday, June 15, 2022

A love speech from Arina Deykina to my solid heart

 



- Man, let's take a seat...

- Spaceship us meet...

- Way more than a storm...

- Loving you deep to the bone...

- New sound...

- That we both did found...

- More than a way to go...

- Deep inside an orgasmic show...

- Press play that melody...

- In between you and me...

- Kiss me times 3...

- Release me...

- Fulfilling our mutual energy...

- Don't care about John Willie's art...

- Bizarre magazine ain't a start..



- Into cabaret and back...

- Us inside a lustful pack...

- Just tell me...

- That we're what we see...

- Do know that your body's Portuguese...

- Never whispering the word "please"...

- Only want with you dance...

- Inside a glamorous romance...

- Cook something for me...

- That we fished by the sea...

- Not only a stylish look...

- We should publish a book...

- Being myself a bit stray...

- Do know that we're deep inside our day...

- There's the song...

- Movie's home...

- Peter Greenaway...

- By our love's bay...

- A pillow book...



- Diesel is inside...

- Together we're more than a ride...

- Listened I...

- No lie...

- Ziggy Stardust...

- Heavenly must...




- Love how you stare at me...

- Sunglasses fantasy...

- Kick in Psyche...

- Eros outside a bikey..

- Not our doom...

- We've time...

- No soon...

- We're prime...

- Not living on the moon...

- Inside my roots...

- Bear I to you fruits...

- From a small town pretty...

- Do call me sweety...

- Your spikey hair...

- Being our atmosphere...

- Spread by the floor...

- Thy coat...

- Want a bit more...

- Our love's boat...

- Don't let it end...

- Our bodies do bend...

- Spread sexuality...

- Towards reality...

- By Neva's river...

- No shiver...




- There's Saint Petersburg's cathedral...

- Our pedestal...




- Angels that soar the sky...

- Real high...

- Inside our kiss...

- Feel number 6...

- Clearly do I know...

- That to love is to grow...

- Into the tree...

- Moving you and me...

- Space shuttle's near our room...

- Take me back to the moon...

- Share with me candy...

- Not too soon...

- Style freehandy...

- Forgot Maiakovski's words...

- Jumping as swords...




- Let's swim...

- No need to filter cream...

- Our love's spleen...

- Where duality's a movie's scene...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina