Sunday, June 19, 2022

A love speech from Janina to our shared heart


- Man, 18 years ago...

- There was you and me...

- Not feel myself blue...

- For real...

- Near the sea...

- Letter's seal...

- Cat does me kiss..

- Tenderly it hiss...

- Not the first time...

- Being thy miss...

- Outside a rhyme...

- How you touched that day my heart...

- From the very start...

- Later with time jealous I became...

- Felt a bit lame...

- An hour ago...

- Not where the wild roses grow...

- Felt my heart jumping...

- Suddenly bumping...

- It was how you opened me again the door...

- Wanted I a bit more...

- Blondish state am I...

- No lie...

- We are bound...

- Each other always do we found...

- Six different ways into our shared heart...

- Paint us both with art...

- Do know that we booked everything this year to Japan...

- Tokyo has a delightful glam...



- Island upon island to be...

- We're each other's honeybee...

- Hold my hand with delicacy...

- Don't you start telling me about the other girl...

- She's really small...

- Our way to be...

- No need for fantasy...

- Tenderly do we each other awake...

- Inside our melted shape...

- Not caring about the lake...

- Deep inside today...

- Inside our say...

- Need candy's lips...

- Move my hips...

- It's the only way to be...

- Our solid chemistry...

- Also to Kyoto we must be...



- Portuguese's root...

- There's us as an entity...

- Bearing fruit...

- Feel I thy mind...

- Real kind...

- Listening to our favourite Tom Waits tune...

- By beach's dune...




- Perfume being by the air...

- You and me everywhere...

- Sheets were thrown from our naked bodies...

- Not feeding stories...

- By kitchen you and me...

- Art's our sexuality...

- Let's swim by the pool...

- That melody from Tool...



- Sometimes get I mad at you...

- Cause together we're always new...

- There's our together book...

- Inside our sexy look...

- Do know that by Saint Petersburg...

- Together we do lurk...




- Kimono want I wear...

- Mankind's secrets us dare...




- Kiss my lips again...

- Love ain't a paper plane...

- Feeling us both tame...

- Westworld TV series like a solid game...



- Peaky Blinders do shine...

- Everything is fine...

- Being thy bell(e)... 

- Outside any kind spell... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina