Wednesday, June 15, 2022

A love speech from Maree Ayers to our ensemble heart

 


- My Man, dinner served will be...

- Do it right...

- Be my love light...

- No fantasy...

- Sailing through Moon,Venus and Mars...

- By your side through the looking glass...

- Secrets to tell...

- Being thy bell(e)...

- They say that Vampira I am...

- You do know about my glam...




- Kiss me tight...

- By my eyesight...

- Eyelashes that blink...

- Near thy ink...

- 50 states...

- Roswell shakes...



- Area 51...

- Let's have fun...

- Wear I thy favourite black dress...

- Aliens to impress...

- Let's shake again...

- Inside our membrane...

- There's thy name...

- Portugal ain't ashamed...



- Necklace's heart...

- Shift it into our own start...

- There's language to be seen...

- Not inside a dream...

- Like Maila Nurmi do I stand with you...



- You and me practicing something new...

- Oregon, Portland...

- Where time does bend...




- Inside a Gus Van Sant film projection...

- Deep action...




- Like in Meyer's "Faster Pussycat Kill, Kill"...

- We're what we both feel...




- Notice I an Araki book by the floor...

- Kiss you deeply more...




- Again inside our move...

- Maybe we should...

- Definitely we could...

- Be eternally bold...

- Can't stand the cold...

- Lipstick's soft to touch...

- More than just...

- Wanna be thy lust...

- Hair Of The Dog's theme...

- Our inner scream...




- Remember "The Lost Boys"?

Kiefer lost his toys...




- Carpenter used them as cowboys...



- By the land of the brave...

- We're each other's slave...

- Sounds do echo majestically...

- In between you and me...

- Kubrick told us to love the bomb...

- Can't remember the damn song...




- Sellers was bizarre...

- Acted inside a star...




- Don't understand a thing...

- Joe always makes me scream...

- Do know that I love you every single day...

- Inside our inner say...

- Don't know how to pray...

- Shake my head...

- Let's go to bed...

- Make me feel mad...

- Spread whatever you want...

- There's our magical wand...

- Magic will be...

- Telepathy's energy...

- Enter inside me...

- Randomly...

- Doesn't matter at all...

- You're definitely my call...

- From Saturn to Mercury...

- There's our purity...

- Deep inside planet blue...

- Just me loving you...


No comments:

Post a Comment