Tuesday, June 14, 2022

A direct love speech from Lali to my solid heart

 


- Man, there's me...

- Not any fantasy...

- Hold me again...

- Room is to blame...

- Tell me that I'm beautiful...

- Being fruitful...

- There's our white night...

- Inside our bathed sun light...

- Tell me one more time...

- Feel myself prime...

- Not strange...

- Feeling your glance...

- Not simply a solid romance...



- Don't mention that I'm cold...

- Together we're pure heart and soul...



- Know that you love my blondish hair...

- Wanna feel you everywhere...

- Apple as a forbidden fruit tree...

- Just you and me...

- Snake can't me lure...

- Being Eve without any fur...

- Sliced apple in your throat...

- Adam did float...

- Remember when you told me...

- About Lilith as a wannabe...

- Quietly listen I to you...

- Inside my heart feel something new...

- Through the vast land...

- Where time's spent...

- By the cuisine...

- Reality isn't a dream...



- Dancing with you as a swan...

- Space ain't gone...

- Lips of mine...

- Into thyne...

- Without any kind of rhyme...

- There's our love song...

- No atom bomb...

- Know that your heart...

- At my left hand is for a start...

- Let's go one more time...

- Want you steadily mine...

- Yesterday when we both together sleep...

- Dreamed with a spaceship...

- There was your sugarish treat...

- Volcano did you awake...

- Near our shared lake...

- Open I now my eyelashes...

- Forgetting paint brushes...

- Stare I at your jeans...

- Wear them by all means...

- There's Paris, Texas from Wenders, Wim...

- Our mutual spleen...




- Within Wings Of Desire...

- There's our inner fire...




- Late 80's history...

- Flourishing inside you and me...

- 21st Century time...

- We're definitely fine..

- Something tantric..

- Mantra's methodically..

- There's the sheets to grab...

- No need to blab...

- Sharing with you an ice-cream...

- There's my skin...

- Don't be to me bad...

- Thy Portuguese skin is shed...

- Like a bliss...

- Know that I'm thy miss...

- Time to food make...

- Not only a milkshake...

- Dessert is cherry's cake...

- By the table is potatoes and codfish...

- My wish...

- Our favourite food...

- Let's do it good...

- There's the clock...

- Running a bit amok...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina