Sunday, June 19, 2022

A love speech from Rina Bruegel to my solid heart

 


- Man, let's go over there...

- Square is our atmosphere...

- Into our coffeeshop...

- Together we pop...

- Don't you dare to speak with me in English...

- There's our kiss without a wish...

- Know that people can't understand...

- That by the bridge we do bend...

- Wanna an ice-cream...

- Major spleen...

- Outside a dream...

- Russian language to communicate...

- You and me never late...

- There's candy by your coat...

- Inside it we both awoke...

- Again the lips...

- Moving hips...

- Tattoos by leg right...

- Spot I our sunlight...

- Hold me tight...

- Way more than a simple dance...

- Our mutual romance..

- By Saint Petersburg flying like a dragon...



- Not feel we as some ancient Baron...



- Lions to us together stare...

- Something that together we do bare...

- By the room...

- Windows opening gates' moon..

- Movement being made...

- We're each other's slave...

- Thy soul being Portuguese...

- Your heart delicious as cheese...

- Together we do melt...

- Not caring about floor's belt....

- Tell me something new...

- Wanna feel both our legacy's as true...

- Entering and exiting as some laid science...

- In between our romance...

- There's our voodoo smile...

- Just for a while...

- Clothes being by the floor...

- Working for number 4...

- Again hold me tight...

- Definitely seems right...

- There's pleonasm...

- No cataplasm...

- Circling our infinite orgasm...

- Together inside a spasm...

- In the flat field...

- We're what we both feel...

- My hair long by your left shoulder...

- Feel way bolder...

- Awake in me...

- No melancholy...

- Thy big hands feel I...

- Eyes bearing no lie...

- Being us both lost in a Dostoevsky's book...

- When again you give me that lustful look...




- By the cuisine..

- No need to dream..

- Candy's by the fridge..

- Strawberries inside our mouths are at ease...

- Cherry does pop...

- Again to the top...

- There's no need for art...

- Where there's our essence, there's our heart...

- Let's not forget the cocktail...

- Hitting harder than a nail...

- Our together breath...

- Makes me sweat...

- Love when you tell me this:

"Hate number 6" 

"Let's skip till 10"

"You know that we can"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina