Friday, July 1, 2022

A direct love speech from Zhu Zhu to our shared heart

 


- My Man, do say... 

- Not inside any pray...

- That you love me every single day... 

- Come on and let's dance... 

- More than an unique chance... 

- Majestic we're... 

- Never far... 

- There's our beating heart as a nightingale... 

- Singing without ale... 

- Be more than Waits, Tom... 

- Inside our love's song... 




- Carry Bowie's soul...

- Not by the cold... 




- Climbing greenish mountain... 

- Gold is our fountain... 

- Divine we must be... 

- Source of togetherness energy.. 

- Lost in thy city... 

- Feel myself way more sweetie... 

- Just kiss me again... 

- Where stars bear fame... 

- Again one more time... 

- Want you eternally mine... 

- Not only being thy muse.. 

- Time to pick and choose... 

- Solid our velvet romance... 

- No clairvoyance... 

- Hold my arms.. 

- Like emperor's new clothes... 

- Thy charms... 

- Forgetting the one that pokes... 

- Victor Hugo's laughing man... 

- Surely not written by your pen... 




- Inside me... 

- Our meaningful ancestry... 

- Seed to be... 

- Form of me and thee... 

- There's our love making... 

- Soundish shaking... 

- Visioning awaking... 

- Inside our everlasting kiss... 

- There's pure bliss... 

- Where time ain't a miss... 

- From Mars to Venus inside a ride... 

- Always by my side... 

- Not caring about the moon... 

- Position spoon... 

- Definitely not soon... 

- Mankind's being loon... 

- Read me grammar again... 

- Spell me our name... 

- Walking through fields of gold... 

- No by the cold... 

- Let's do it again... 

- Where The streets Have No Name... 

- State at figure of me... 

- Being thy honey bee... 

- Status being muse... 

- Up for you to choose... 

- Inside our Unforgettable Fire... 

- Not playing with Orpheus' lyre... 



- Sand that our feet caress... 

- Ocean waves playing with us chess... 

- Surely want to thee impress... 

- There's my new swim suit... 

- Us kindly merging a loop... 

- Soul, body and heart... 

- Not playing a part... 

- Melody at its encore... 

- Want you even more... 

- Feeling literally hardcore... 

- By river's shore... 

- Want to feel ourselves inside a Miyazaki's movie... 

- Animation surely is groovie...






No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...