Wednesday, July 27, 2022

A direct love speech from Mare into our shared heart

 


- Man, let's empty not... 

- Candles are a romantic shot... 

- Drink a cup... 

- Release power within... 

- Inside reality's dream... 

- Cat makes us scream... 

- Sweetie he's... 

- You do know... 

- Behaves like a Polar Bear in the snow... 

- Wear I thy chemise... 

- Didn't ask you "please"... 

- Start to feel a bit Portuguese... 

- Entering back and forth... 

- By land's knot...

- Soul doesn't forgot... 

- We're infinitely small... 

- Inside this world... 

- We're infinitely great... 

- Inside our layered multiple shape... 

- Make-up must I create... 

- Feel myself never late... 

- But you know about my heart... 

- U.S.A. does start... 

- Playing a part... 

- Do remember I Lucrezia Borgia sin... 

- Outside a freakish dream... 



- Before Liz Bathóri... 

- Surely was gory... 



- Quickly forget I... 

- No lie... 

- There's that movement art school... 

- Makes me drool... 

- Not feeling like some fool... 

- Reading Antonin Artaud... 



- Caring about Art Nouveau... 



- Into Jean Arthur Rimbaud... 



- Memorizing Jean Cocteau... 



- Feel a bit like... 

- Mind of mine having a mike... 

- Instantly into you... 

- Loving all life for true... 

- Can't understand... 

- Where myths do stand... 

- Crossing Oregon's streets... 

- Where there's love sweets... 

- Throw I into you... 

- Box filled with something new...

- Thinking on a phrase by Blake... 

- Quickly do I state... 

- That world's late..

- Into wolf brain's shape... 



- If only inside an aeon time... 

- Feel you as mine... 

- Cards Toth... 

- Time has forgot... 




- Loving you... 

- Something new... 

- Horus' eye... 

- Together we don't sigh... 



- About what's nigh... 

- Feel your hands that me caress... 

- Wear I no dress... 

- There's the table... 

- Camelot we enable...



- Arthurian myth... 

- Vulgar spaceship... 

- Into Venus we do together fly... 

- Spaceship fuel can't lie... 

- More than a pie's slice... 

- Joy of my life... 

- Everything being a state... 

- Being ourselves never late... 

- Spread our together soul... 

- Feel us real bold... 

- No mystery... 

- When you're my vast sea... 

- Always free...

- Waves of ours to be... 

- More than a delicacy..


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...