Saturday, July 16, 2022

A love dialogue in between me and Joana

 


I remember that I was somewhere near you...
You asked me this:
- Hey Man, are you in our house that moves just like the ocean?
I was without pen or pencil...
I was quite sure that you were on our bed with time to spare...
I was chilling out a bit without a shout because you always put me a bit tired when you ask me for more and more inside our own shore...
Your eyes were gazing at me and I didn't knew where else could I be...
You told me this:
- Come here by my side, we haven't quite finished what we started two hours ago...
I didn't knew if it was the wind that did blow...
Maybe you were sugaring my mind while being kind...
Your body was o
ur pace and I knew that it was mine to embrace...

You told me this:
- You're the devil Man, even without a pen...
I was your own shadow then and our bodies didn't end...
There was a dove that was telling me this:
- Be with her inside a kiss...
- Watch a groovy movie...
I didn't understood if it was the dove that was talking then or if it was love...
I remember that we both didn't have  cigarettes, so we were eating chips when I've sensed your lips...
My hands were caressing your body as if it was a simple page of a book without a hook...
Your hands were taking my clothes off and I knew that my used jeans suddenly had some means...
You were wearing green while telling me this:
- Hey Man, I'm Joana, do you understand what I mean?
I stood still trying to have my breathe again while pumping water into my brain...
You were caressing my shirt and asking me this:
- Hey Man, can we spare some time with hours that don't chime?
I knew that I was with you inside our room.
I've noticed pillows everywhere in our time sphere...
Blankets were all over the place and I couldn't find your lingerie's lace...
You were in panic then while saying this to me:
- Man, do whatever you can...
It seemed like a volcano was about to explode in our fun house where we couldn't spot Mickey Mouse...
I was kissing you then as a Man...
You didn't asked me about my pen...
Maybe another orgasm was pumping everywhere...
Your face had a beautiful smile....
We were listening to Sonic Youth's "Massage The History" for free...
You were telling me about an antenna that was in our roof that was almost bulletproof...
Neighbours weren't complaining then when we were shouting with open windows while the wind was passing by in a sigh...
I remember that you were still in our bed with time to spare...
I asked this to myself then:
- What must I make to put this woman body happy without being bratty?
I know that our hair was a mess, I remember seeing lots of it near our game chess...
You were telling me this:
- Just one more...
- In and out by the shore...
- Never forget that our treasure's in pleasure...
I was in a state of shock thinking about if I should bring any kind of lock...
Your legs were floating in the air without despair...
Delight was here and there in our sight that was bright while being tight...
You told me this:
- Hey Man, don't be red, come meet me again in our bed...
I remember that I wasn't tired then...
Thought that I should always give more love to you than I do to a dove...
News were passing on some screen and we didn't cared about them because we were interested in our inner being...
You were telling me this:
- In five minutes, I'll have another bliss...
- Come on give me a kiss...
I know that I ran amok and without being once again in a state of shock, I put my key deep inside your lock...


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...