Monday, July 18, 2022

A direct love speech from Daria to our shared heart

 



We were in the middle of nowhere...
The sun was hot and our cheeks were red and it was burning our head.
You told me about Vampira and that she was Finnish.



I didn't knew what to do because she was from Santa Claus land and I wasn't certain of which movie you were telling me about within a shout...
I was real scared of not remembering our movie (I do remember that it starred Bela and a girl with an umbrella)...
A music was on your left ear:
- I can hear the violins...
I knew that I was searching for our pins...
Your eyes were staring at them in some plate...
I know that I arrived late.
You asked me this:
- Hey Man, what were you doing then?
Usually I don't answer questions but to you, I always answer something out of the blue:
- Hey girl, I'm writing our book inside a look...
You were wearing new snickers (I think that their brand was kickers).
You asked me this:
- Let's run for fun near the garden where we were yesterday?
I've answered you:




- Maybe another day...
2046 was our playlist and I didn't knew what could I do with you while visioning a blank page without age...
I've reminded myself of a napkins fight...
You told me that in it there was light...
You quickly streamed our movie and it surely was groovy...
You even told me that Ed Wood was its name while you were preparing us some food...
I remember that you even prepared a magnificent orange juice and some chocolate mousse...
We've felt ourselves good with this kind of food...
Sun was everywhere and we were in the beach with some kind of preach...
Casta Diva was playing loud and we really knew that we were not inside a crowd...
I started taking pictures of you in your blue jeans and your green t-shirt in a kind mood while your hands were grabbing food...
Our meal had everything:
- Fishes...
- Fruit...
- Peanuts...
- Juice...
- Dessert...
That was our deal...
You were telling me about old scary movies from the 20's (I don't remember if they were based on German expressionism because you preferred Universal classic ones without puns)...




You told me about a simple number that was "2046" and I reminded myself that we always were "In The Mood For Love" where our atmosphere was in another hemisphere...




I was thinking about Jan Svankmajer and Piotr Dumala animation movies and how they were different from all the rest like they were inside a cuckoo's nest...
You asked me again this:
- Hey Man, can you give me your best shot of my human figure?
I didn't knew how to shoot you because my photo machine was without engine...
I caressed your hair with a stare...
It had a lovely form because the fact was that we weren't in any kind of storm...
You were preparing coffee for both of us and we were watching images in action with our own inner reaction.



You told me about the new Peaky Blinders TV series episode...




You told me about Westworld TV Series and its metaphors and how everything seemed like Milton's "Paradise Lost".




I was talking with you about Clementine near the grapevine, Eve and the cards on her sleeve or even Dolores and how she was a bit crazy while being lazy...
You told me to search for my pencil and pen inside our house in your closet that held in it my favorite blouse that you always wear without any nightmare ...
I've found a blank page there and without breathing any air, I knew that I was writing words to you while feeling myself new...
2046 music was in the house...
Ed Wood images were all over the place and all that I could see in that moment was your face...



Siouxsie & The Banshees "Hall of mirrors" song was hammering our brains without any pain and you told me this:
- Come eat with me...
- You know that I don't bite thee...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...