Thursday, July 21, 2022

A direct love speech from Elizavetta to my solid heart

 


- Man, do understand... 

- About a lyrical band... 

- Into the library... 

- Books formed energy... 

- Tell me that you love me... 

- Easy for thee... 

- Cat does to me say: 

"During night" 

"No insight" 

"Sky's being bright".

"Let there be light " 

- At Neva's shore we're... 

- Nurturing a star... 

- Entering into Paradise... 

- Garden is nice...

- Serpent does hiss... 

- Talking inside a kiss... 

- Delightful bliss... 

- Red hair of mine... 

- Being treasurely kind... 

- More than a way... 

- When you to me say... 

- That love was born today... 

- Hands caressing you... 

- Ghostly and new... 

- Truth... 



- Dostoevsky's land... 

- Heart's length... 

- Do know... 

- That books do grow... 

- Spectacularly... 

- Houses in a tree... 

- Being I more than thy honey bee... 

- Time is more than a game... 

- Back again... 

- You and me being tame... 

- Notice I thy accent Portuguese... 

- All is at ease... 

- Country by the wild West... 

- Feel it inside my chest... 

- Birth land of thee... 

- Porto more than sympathy... 

- Show me that trick... 

- Delightfully sweet... 

- Intuitively thought I not... 

- Feeling was worth a shot... 

- Boat hasn't forgot... 

- Thy sailor's knot... 

- Language inside my mind... 

- Being kind... 

- Almost like some kind of art... 

- Where we both start... 

- Never playing a part... 

- At universe's depart... 

- Surely I can... 

- Want I... 

- No lie... 

- Being immersed in thy pen... 

- Dance of the time... 

- Fable does shine... 

- Just be mine... 

- Everything's fine... 

- Napkin does fly... 

- Paper plane real high... 

- Don't want us to be lame... 

- Hours aren't shame... 

- Being us tame... 

- Fire ain't fame... 

- Stream movie just one more time... 



- Tarkovsky is fine... 

- Entering the cloud... 

- Going us both wild... 

- Through the eyes of a child... 

- All that I want? 

- Letter's font... 



- Italic without bold... 

- By São Bento's train station, am I not small... 

- Listening inside our nature's call... 

- You being my wonder wall... 

- Quickly stared I at given flower... 

- Not caring about the early hour... 

- Suddenly track did pop... 

- Together being on top...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...