Sunday, July 3, 2022

A direct love speech from Hana and Astrid to my solid heart


- Man, in between... 

- Plot's scene... 

- At Switzerland... 

- Where time does bend... 

- Just me tell... 

- If there's water inside a well... 

- Black and white scenery... 

- Imagery... 

- Be delicate... 

- There's our grape... 

- Candy's shape... 

- Words must illustrate... 

- Don't you dare... 

- To enter free state... 

- Everywhere... 

- You know me... 

- No need for strategy... 

- Emotions being by the sea... 

- Inside the book... 

- Stylish look...

- Vagrantly we cook... 

- One more time... 

- At our own prime... 

- Where the sun does shine... 

- No need for any hashtag.. 

- No need to beg... 

- Again the melody... 

- Inside you and me... 

- Sometimes you do know... 

- That's Astrid's show... 

- Not where the river does flow... 

- Use grammar that doesn't stop... 

- Together we all pop... 

- Not caring about the shop... 

- Name's to blame... 

- Hidden game... 

- Into a Lynch's film motion... 

- Magic lotion... 

- Let's count till 7...

- Wanna feel heaven... 

- Not Paradise... 

- That's a cookie slice... 

- Forth and back... 

- Rewind the tape... 

- What the heck? 

- Treasuring my shape... 

- Inside a guitar... 

- Us knowing where we're... 

- Shouting at a star... 

- Candy as a chocolate bar... 

- Never far... 

- Teach me Portuguese... 

- Wanna feel myself at ease... 

- More than a trade... 

- Skin does shade... 

- Voice doesn't fade... 

- Pressing play again... 

- Loop inside a train... 

- No shame... 

- Astonishing flame... 

- Time of summer being... 

- Hot scene... 

- Blonde hair... 

- Thy atmosphere... 

- Here and there... 

- Again the track... 

- Time that plays me back... 

- Minutes that go... 

- Hours flow... 

- Seconds as a bloody show... 

- Come on and let's go... 

- Where seeds grow... 

- There's the kiss..

- Nailing bliss..

- Voices on my bed... 

- Make me feel mad... 

- Clicking again one more time... 

- Photo shooting is prime... 

- Apple by the table... 

- Must be able... 

- Peach by the floor... 

- Wanna count till more than 4...

- By thy glass Jack will I pour... 

- You know, really know... 

- Inside light... 

- There's a show... 

- Not only tonight...





 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...