Monday, July 18, 2022

A direct love speech from Annie to my solid heart

 


- Man, of course that I do know... 

- Thy pen creates a magical show... 

- Never using words as swords... 

- Dance again with me... 

- Want you to stare at me... 

- There's thy caress... 

- No mess... 

- Loving my red dress... 

- Caring not about chess... 

- Going us back into the moon... 

- Real soon... 

- Let's clean its surface... 

- While tying our shoelace... 

- Thy pace being also my pace... 

- Kiss me inside an embrace... 

- Love when you to me do gaze... 

- Sentences of yours in my mind: 

"To share is to be kind" 

"Our eyes are books that do bind" 

- Enter I into thy library... 

- Cat tells me this: 

"World's our energy" 

"Give him more than a kiss" 



"Being there from Dostoyevsky's land" 

"Don't forget about trees that bend" 

"Feel Neva's river wind in my bones" 

"Almost like stones" 

- Stare I at you... 

- Not knowing what to do... 

- There's an unique melody... 

- Being our inner sea... 

- Start to chew a gum... 

- You and me having fun... 

- Stream channel TV... 

- Beholding duplicity... 

- More than an entity... 

- Without identity... 

- Feel another kiss from thee... 

- Hair of mine starts to feel like electricity... 

- Making up our own chemistry... 

- Into thy eyes... 

- Stare I... 

- No lies... 

- Mutter thy sigh... 

- Gave you a new pen... 

- World will be our delicate den... 

- Throughout stairs of thought... 

- Not in the land of whatsnot... 

- Where time has forgot... 



- Vision I Sandman talking this to me... 

"Close to him you must be" 

"Ask for a dream" 

"Provided with coffee and cream" 



"Eros is old" 

"Bacchus cares not about gold" 

"Goddess you must be" 

"His majesty" 

"There's his birth city" 

"Being totally sweety" 

"From Portugal's land" 

"World without end" 

- Ask you about the prettiest city in the world... 

- Feel myself not small... 



- Do know about Porto's streets... 

- Where you give me candy and sweets... 

- Soul being Portuguese... 

- Heart never saying please... 

- My arms around your neck... 

- Taking you back inside our love's track... 

- If only we could... 

- Share our eternal mood... 

- Different we're... 

- Being born inside a star... 

- Never away, nor far...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...