Thursday, July 28, 2022

A direct love speech from Zhu Zhu to our shared heart




- Man, there's that song from Cave... 

- Want you to be my love's slave... 



- Not lurking like Bond... 

- Do know that James you don't care... 

- Circle thy wand... 

- Sound's everywhere... 




- Paradiso gets hot...

- Inside the arcade's slot... 

- Vegas did forgot... 



- Tune doesn't fade... 

- Being each other's shade... 

- Tell me about that moment... 

- Where Prospero did lament... 



- Going to sleep not thinking about Sandman... 

- Staring at a simple pen... 




- Nick does shout elsewhere... 

- Carrying Porto's Meia Cave's atmosphere... 



- Maybe I don't know... 

- Thinking not about a show... 

- Wherever you go, I do go... 

- Into 80's time... 

- Vassals of earth's mine... 

- Dressing code... 

- Together us being bold... 

- Weather does shine.. 

- Sun ain't a slime... 

- Editing verses again... 

- Where there's a train... 

- There's people in vain... 

- Burning the bloody cigarette... 

- Ashtray did I forget... 

- Providing wireless internet... 

- Think I on Stranger Things... 

- One moment full with scenes... 




- The Good Son now is gone... 

- Melody being inside the phone... 



- Scramble Bluetooth... 

- No need for Sonic Youth... 



- They say that Tupelo... 

- Isn't what we sow... 



- Grilling Chop Suey... 

- With my unique way... 



- New Sushi batch... 

- Wearing a new eye patch... 



- Like a pirate floating on the air... 

- Grabbing Mars' atmosphere... 



- There's our seat... 

- Heart is to keep... 

- Ships do again sail... 

- Bastard snail... 

- Tickling a whale... 

- Bottom of the sea... 

- Where we used to be... 

- L'eau Rouge... 

- Surely has some use... 



- Zapping in... 

- Forgot colour green... 

- Zapping out... 

- Remain I in doubt... 

- Shoes of mine make me dance... 

- Utterly do I grab a romance... 

- Need I a sudden trance... 

- Age of before... 

- Not forever more... 

- Tell me that you'll always love me... 

- French fries are for free... 

- Staring into thy summer eyes... 

- Where sand lies... 

- Feel a bit... 

- Longue Route's sweet... 

- The Young Gods do perform... 

- When the world does burn... 



- Have a new classy lipstick... 

- While kicking a lousy brick... 

- Not being a prick... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...