Monday, July 18, 2022

A direct love speech from Alexandra to our shared heart

 


- Man, there's the road... 

- European tour is being bold... 

- Nevertheless you do say... 

- That I resemble thy first belle at bay... 

- Mysteries of life... 

- Are apples' slice... 

- Deep inside our dance..

- Caring about a melodic romance..

- Think of thy town... 

- Never up or down... 

- One of the prettiest by far... 

- Surely knows who you're... 

- Can feel you inside my soul... 

- Never growing old... 

- Yesterday by Peaks fire... 

- Put your heart on a pyre... 

- Drank a damn good coffee... 

- With a sweet toffee... 

- Drop a little bit of sugarish state... 

- Because I knew that you would be late... 

- Presence in between... 

- Imagery's more than a dream... 



- Thought on Sandman... 

- His words were on my head:

"Be a delight, spirit's might" 

"There's your soul and heart being red" 

"Soft skin does shed"

"There's angel wings" 

"Carrying more than jelly beans" 

"Sand by your eyes" 

"No lies" 

"At the other end of Europe" 

"Man playing a flute" 

"Dancing amok" 

"Where the world does rock" 

"Being a bit punk" 

"Not skunk" 

- Look I at you again... 

- Cats are to blame... 



- Reflection being by the door... 

- Again Morpheus says: 

"There's the river shore" 

"Into monuments of old" 

"Truth is told" 

"Life priceless is" 

"Believe in bliss" 

"Number 6"

"Let us be one" 

"Deep inside our zone" 

- Stare I at you... 

- Pen being new... 

- Think to myself... 

- About beauty in our bookshelf... 

- Move I a bit closer still... 

- Feel thy top hill... 

- As we must always feel... 

- Language can't I understand... 

- Sometimes Yin ain't Yang... 

- Wanna know Portuguese... 

- Caring about the word "please"... 

- Back again... 

- Feeling thy name... 

- More than a simple voice... 

- Our inner choice... 

- 80's have us embraced... 

- Fill ourselves with grace... 

- Just like when a videotape... 

- Told us about our shape... 

- Beta or VHS... 

- No mess... 

- Listen I to an audio tape record... 

- Solar board... 

- Climb and descend I the stairs... 

- Where minutes do lairs... 

- Telling this to you: 

"Hey Man, you know?"

"Always be new" 

"There's our everlasting show" 

"Don't you dare to forget" 

"Our act"



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...