Monday, July 4, 2022

A direct love speech from Sara to my solid heart

 


- Man, through the city... 

- Feel myself pretty... 

- Call me more than "sweetie"... 

- Not inside a random day... 

- Just say... 

- Paris, Louvre's machine... 

- Not all a dream... 




- Champs Elysées et le fromage... 

- Not caring if I'm sage... 




- Baudelaire did me told... 

- About the world as a whole... 




- Forgetting theatre Vaudevillian... 

- Inside my tumultuous brain... 

- No game... 




- Walter fascist being... 

- Into Disneyland... 



- Spirit fleeting... 

- There's you outside any storm... 

- Chatting with the new born... 

- Do know that you say... 

- That the world was made in a single say... 

- Latin as I am... 

- Care I about your pen... 

- Entering city of dreams... 

- Porto does have a means... 

- Harry doesn't know... 

- That it was here that he grow... 

- J.K. called him Potter... 

- Feel myself hotter... 




- By Costa coffeeshop... 

- Inside our knot... 

- Time hasn't forgot... 




- Handwritten forms... 

- Without norms... 

- Towards another galaxy with you... 

- Do we awake... 

- True.. 

- Astonishingly shape..

- The blue dot... 

- Has me taught... 

- From Italy... 

- Sailing the sea... 

- Past Roman Empire... 

- No pyre... 





- Tea's hot... 

- Worth a shot... 

- Need a toast Portuguese... 

- Filled with meat and cheese... 

- Name being Francesinha... 



- Don't know if Milano's awake... 

- Body does shake... 




- Play that melody for us... 

- Stream it to the entire bus... 

- Wanna a download to be... 

- More than solar energy... 

- Be l'enfant terrible forever... 

- Never do we say never..




- Hair long being... 

- Not singing... 

- Parading at Aliados street... 

- Where we both feel neat... 




- Towards California we must again fly... 

- No lie... 




- Again to Disneyland at U.S... 

- No bloody mess... 

- Will wear my fancy dress... 




- Trend thy new suit... 

- Vegas on the loop... 



- At the hotel... 

- Clothes will be a spell... 

- Doesn't matter... 

- Jacket being leather... 

- Privacy... 

- Joy to be... 

- Intimacy... 

- Near thee... 

- Dreaming with a cloud... 

- Noise's loud... 

- Since birth... 

- Putting in and taking out a t-shirt... 

- Feel a bit like Lois Lane... 

- You're the one to blame...











No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...