Sunday, July 3, 2022

A solid love speech from Natalie to our shared heart

 


- My Man, say that you love me... 

- Flesh and heart is our energy... 

- Let's glee... 

- To be... 

- Solar energy... 

- There's my lips... 

- Sugarish hips...

- Be to me a delight... 

- Together we're laser light... 

- Into me and into thee... 

- By the sea... 

- Caress my hair... 

- Love our atmosphere... 

- Museum vintage retro... 

- Art Deco... 



- Pour me a bit of Jack... 

- Want us to be a pack... 




- There's our lust... 

- Being just... 

- Us as a "must"... 

- Of course that I do know... 

- Together we're a kaleidoscopic show... 

- Bring me near...

- Don't call me "dear"... 

- Want you to listen to my heart that beats... 

- Near soaring spaceships... 

- Hair long being... 

- No dream... 

- You always say this to me:

" Love, it's our unique way to be" 

"There's our passion key" 

"Until the end of the world with thee"

- Whisper I words to you... 

- Humming for true... 

- Not holding the tea cup... 

- While we're up... 

- Color green... 

- Not inside a bloody dream... 

- Color red... 

- Drive me mad... 

- Color white... 

- Be my light... 

- Color black... 

- There's (again) Jack... 



- By the dressing room... 

- knowing that flowers do bloom... 

- You and me... 

- No spirituality... 

- Primal entity... 

- Be my coop... 

- On the loop... 

- Don't care about art's state... 

- We're never late... 

- From inside... 

- We do glide... 

- There's the shadow on the wall... 

- Not feeling us small... 

- Spelling the alphabet... 

- You as a brat... 

- Porto being thy land... 

- Holding firmly thy hand... 




- Do know that... 

- There's our together shout at... 

- Feel my lips... 

- No need to anymore treats... 

- But I do know you... 

- There's always something new... 

- Near the Red Square... 



- Inside our room... 

- Not really soon... 

- Lay we together bare... 

- Suddenly everywhere... 

- There's our lustful soul... 

- Not by the cold... 

- Feel me again... 

- Not tame...

- Being soft... 

- At our loft... 

- Me touch one more time... 

- Volcano's fine... 

- 1...

- 4...

- Want a bit more... 

- 5...

- 3...

- Inside you and me... 

- Our honeybee.. 

- My blouse by the floor...

- Want you near the door...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...