Monday, July 25, 2022

A direct love speech from my soulmate Hélia to our shared heart

 


- My Man, be my treasure... 

- Deepest pleasure... 

- Since we were together young... 

- Time was really long... 

- At home... 

- Picking up our phone... 

- Notice thy kiss when I'm awake... 

- In between a milk shake... 

- Prepare us food... 

- Let's do it good... 

- Never growing old... 

- Minutes ain't small... 

- Humid scent... 

- Nothing's spent... 

- Throughout greenish fields... 

- Morning chills... 

- Dawn wear I high heels... 

- Carrying our birth's origin... 

- Not a random scene... 

- Do know... 

- Porto's a show... 



- Roaming wherever we want to go... 

- Prettiest city in the world... 

- Inside our house hall... 

- Dancing us together along... 

- Power of a song... 

- Kiss me again... 

- Nobody's to blame... 

- Don't care about any human game... 

- Not only do you say... 

- During night and day... 

- We make out... 

- There's our inner shout... 

- Descending stairs again... 

- Water fountain's vain... 

- Garden full of flowers... 

- Stating early hours... 

- There's paper and stone... 

- Love you to the bone... 

- Covid did came... 

- With you never alone...

- Coffee to prepare... 

- Sugar laid bare...

- Holding I on to you...

- Stating what's new...

- Dog, iguana and cat... 

- Feverish being our pet... 

- Rendering us at train station... 

- Never caring about love's nation... 

- Always both fit and slim...

- Naked we're... 

- Engine starts as a car... 

- Staring at the green... 

- Open my eyes to you outside a dream... 

 - Do hum and not scream... 

- Together us having fun... 

- While sharing the world's most delicious bubblegum...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...