Friday, July 8, 2022

A direct love speech from Alexandra to our shared heart

 


- Man, don't forget about the play... 

- There's our say... 

"Come what may".. 

- Use your head... 

- Don't you dare to be mad... 

- Use your style... 

- Not only for a short while... 



- Entering time again... 

- Seconds are to blame... 

- Minutes being a game... 

- Back in the 80's again... 

- Watching "Fame"... 



- Listening to The Smiths... 



- Not only for kicks... 

- Also The Clash... 

- Mix Mash... 




- As we used to be... 

- Not inside land of fantasy... 

- Just you and me... 

- Closing our eyes... 

- Not caring about any lies... 


- Teenage life... 

- Cookie's slice... 

- Staring us again at the sea... 

- There's our peculiar chemistry... 

- Always do we understand... 

- While staring at our eyes full of sand... 

- Give you my left hand... 

- Let's together dance Can-Can... 



- Not at Paris wanna be... 

- There's The Louvre as state's enemy... 



- Back and forth with you... 

- Porto being something real new... 



- Of course that I do know... 

- That we'll create a different kind of show... 

- Where the wind does blow... 

- Being today hot... 

- Simply forgot... 

- Definitely worth a shot... 




- By the beach... 

- Outside any preach... 

- Ask you in Portuguese... 

- If the world is a Swiss cheese... 



- At the tiny store... 

- Not caring about any door... 

- Huxley's book is by the floor... 

- Perception is vacant once more... 

- Counting us together till 4...




- Never do I know... 

- About the rainbow... 

- Tell me again about how beautiful I am... 

- Use your pen... 

- Describe beauty as purity... 

- Not only fruity... 

- Back into The Flintstones age... 

- Inside our own dance's pace... 




- Tell me about that prophecy... 

- When the river merges with the sea... 

- At Clérigos tower... 

- You and me by the earliest hour... 




- Never us being sour..

- English sometimes I don't understand... 

- Learning Portuguese sounds to me a plan.. 

- Again back and forth.. 

- By river's dock... 

- Us together dancing inside my heart... 

- Never we're apart... 

- Ian Curtis did us told... 



- That Joy Division was bold... 



- Warsaw feeling old... 



- Again by the 80's being us... 

- Double deck bus... 

- Not our fuss..



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...