Tuesday, July 12, 2022

A love speech from Lacy to my solid heart:

 


- Man, don't forgot the news... 

- Paper ain't blues... 

- Overcoat in May... 

- Whatever we do say... 

- Terribly hot... 

- Definitely worth a shot... 

- By the beach, there's our knot... 

- Whisper me again.. 

- That love ain't to blame... 

- Let's groove...

- Not by The Louvre... 

- Give me a kiss... 

- Way more than a simple snake's hiss... 

- Time to me does say:

"Emotion is love inside our day"

- Birds were whispering this to me:

"Near the sea"

"His fluent energy"

"Portuguese empathy"

"From left to right"

"Be his insight"

"There's the phone" 

"Dead at the zone" 

"Paper to fill in" 

"Not inside a dream" 

- Don't know... 

- Let's wave go... 

- Not inside Moscow... 

- To you understand... 

- No rubber band... 

- Thy sunglasses.. 

- Our master classes... 

- Curtain's to blame... 

- Love a sugar cane... 

- Sometimes our dreams are... 

- Playing inside our own car... 

- My scarf... 

- Outside a draft... 

- Near the sand... 

- Listening to our band...

- Popping into your heart... 

- Fuel my start... 

- Hand of my mine... 

- All is fine...

- No rhyme... 

- Hold it... 

- World's beneath... 

- Trick or treat... 

- More than a strip...

- Getting my own grip... 

- Listen I to Kate... 

- Bush ain't late... 

- Dance with me sweetly... 

- Together deeply... 

- Thrown into some pitch project.. 

- Don't act as a random cat... 

- Love you being fact... 

- Don't wanna think... 

- Coffee you me must make... 

- Being thy ink.. 

- Splendid shape...

- Dreaming wide awake... 

- Clearly I do state... 

- About me never being late... 

- Being thee a simple Man... 

- Loving thy pen... 

- Sharing energy... 

- Inside a melody... 

- Shivering never do I stay... 

- Hot inside more than a day... 

- Don't care... 

- Need you everywhere... 

- Be close to me... 

- Let's form a river inside a sea... 

- Portuguese words inside my brain... 

- Make me feel a bit shamed... 

- Slavic language wings... 

- Give me reality dreams... 

- Into the booth... 

- Being ourselves in constant loop... 

- Me you must teach... 

- Within my reach... 

- Languages to learn... 

- My body does burn... 

- Kiss me on my lips... 

- Just don't call me sweets...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...