Thursday, July 28, 2022

A direct love speech from Natalie to our shared heart

 


- Man, tell me again... 

- Last night... 

- Wasn't a simple game... 

- Gave you light... 

- Felt not tame... 

- Beloved thy insight... 

- Using all our might... 

- Sometimes think I... 

- Others think I not... 

- No lie... 

- Loving our total shot... 

- Towards the frontier... 

- Where is brier... 

- Thorn in between... 

- Melting sugarish cream... 

- Wear I thy favorite blue dress... 

- Among human mass... 

- Love thy pass... 

- Think I... 

- Kisses being high... 

- Mind suddenly flies into my heart... 

- Where ocean waves do start... 

- Not playing a part... 

- Legs that do bend... 

- Courtesy has no end... 

- Bring me again sin... 

- Lustful and mean... 

- Not inside any God driven dream... 

- Make me scream... 

- Reality's point screen... 

- From ear left to ear right... 

- Tell me that you'll be with me tonight... 

- Stereo does run... 

- Forget I bubble gum... 

- Wanna have delightful fun... 

- Being on top... 

- Listening to synth pop... 

- Belly of mine as thy soft drum... 

- Sweet feel myself at our dome... 

- Reach me again... 

- Paper is to blame... 

- Closing myself to you... 

- No true blue... 

- Parading at Porto's city... 

- Feel myself a bit more pretty... 

- Pen of thee being by the floor... 

- Don't want to understand... 

- Walls without end... 

- Give me way more... 

- Caring about lust... 

- Times four... 

- Feel myself just... 

- Thy Queen... 

- Not some split second's scene... 

- Be my king... 

- World of us has a reasonable mean... 

- Ice-cream gallore... 

- Stracciatela flavour... 

- Coffee makes me shaky... 

- Wanna be awakey... 

- Near Asia's continent... 

- Bearing no lament... 

- Do know that Europe does fall... 

- Being more than together wonder wall... 

- Love of my life... 

- Sweetest pie's slice... 

- Give me some kind of heaven... 

- Don't wanna count till seven... 

- Hold hand forever of mine... 

- Don't care about time... 

- Weather is fine... 

- Love me every single day... 

- We're each other's major say...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...