Sunday, July 3, 2022

A direct love speech from Katya to our shared heart

 


- My love, my Man... 

- Know that you can... 

- Inside the tub... 

- No vintage rub... 

- You and me... 

- Flesh's embroidery... 

- Kiss me awake... 

- Wanna feel our together shape... 

- Dwell inside me... 

- Where there's passion, there's energy... 

- More than one... 

- Bloody sun... 

- Kissing you upon... 

- Retro's escape... 

- Never too late... 

- Be my king... 

- You know what I mean... 

- I'll be your queen... 

- Will make you scream... 

- Bodies together... 

- Feeding leather... 

- Play press... 

- There's no mess... 

- Love me inside my chest...

- United we're the best... 

- Don't care about the rest... 

- Always you being my pest... 

- No need to control test... 

- Combing your hair... 

- Thy fingers, my atmosphere... 

- Outside no dream... 

- Believing in no sin... 

- Sugarish's cream... 

- Make me spleen... 

- Kiss me two times... 

- Mouth and heart does shines... 

- Then again... 

- Feeling no pain... 

- Caring not for shame... 

- No need for any game... 

- Tell me that you love me one more time... 

- Inside it's totally fine... 

- Just want you to be eternally mine... 

- My velvet goldmine... 

- All that I want? 

- Thy magical wand... 

- Don't care about the clothes that we both wear... 

- Together being everywhere... 

- Fluids made with passion... 

- Hot and solid fashion... 

- Do know that you want me to sing... 

- Love it's Summer, not Spring... 

- Hold me again.. 

- Be my sugar cane... 

- Make me feel lame.. 

- Love from Moscow... 

- Does glow...

- Know that at Porto we're... 

- More than a sky's star... 

- Teach me Portuguese.... 

- Language of doing what we please... 

- You know my sweet... 

- Where to merge things deep... 

- Orgasmic flavor's boat... 

- We lying on my coat... 

- By the living room... 

- Not thinking on the moon... 

- Do know... 

- Not soon...

- It must grow... 

- Fetal position... 

- Love's mission... 

- Garden with more than one flower... 

- Never sour... 

- Kiss me again... 

- Don't care about fame... 

- In between me and you... 

- There's truth... 

- By the kitchen us breaking a bowl... 

- Not feeling ourselves small... 

- Get it out... 

- No need to shout...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...