Saturday, July 16, 2022

A direct love speech from Mascara to our shared heart

 


- Always loving you, my Man... 

- Stylish pen... 

- Dwell I and you... 

- Feelings true... 

- Kiss me awake... 

- Marriage can't we break... 

- We're each other's shape... 

- Into me and into thee... 

- Solar energy... 

- Rambling about Philip K. Dick's book... 




- Inside our together astonishing look... 

- Do know that somewhere where the wind does blow... 

- That there's our show... 

- Moving you and me... 

- Lurking from tree to tree... 



- Sandman cares about our dreams... 

- In between jellybeans... 

- Shaping our shared heart... 

- Not playing a part... 

- Love we do funnel start... 

- By the house drive I you mad... 

- About our skin that does shed... 



- There's Charles Burns' Black Hole... 

- Where treasures we do behold... 

- Surely together we can... 

- Change world's den... 



- Being us lost inside a Nordic dream... 

- Max Andersson creates an artwork for thee with coffee's cream... 



- Do know that Danjiel Zezelj books has your work as looks... 



- Terhi does us tell... 

- About years under your spell... 

- Ring a bell... 

- All the artists that you work with... 

- Worldwide beneath... 

- Let's think on our together child... 

- Want her to be real wild... 

- Time that we loose ourselves... 

- In between library's bookshelves... 

- Remember I about our first kiss... 

- Staring again at number 6...

- Counting I till 7...

- Opening our gates being together in heaven... 

- All times, in between solid rhymes... 

- Estafeta for us sighs... 

- Thy cat also my pet... 

- Fish on my head... 

- Delirium being to me bad... 



- Thought about our first time... 

- Years ago in our prime... 

- Sharing a simple ice-cream... 

- While being I to you naughty and mean... 

- Scissor didn't cut... 

- Our input... 

- Feel like giving birth... 

- Clearly output... 

- Inside your birth city... 

- Feel way more pretty... 

- Say that you love only me... 

- Where the river meets the sea... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...