Saturday, July 23, 2022

A direct love speech from Alexandra to our shared heart

 


- Man, that day... 

- Dreamish state I am... 

- It's our soft way... 

- By the bar... 

- Porto is nurturing a star... 



- At the station train... 

- Being thy dame... 

- Thousands of years... 

- Not sobbing tears... 

- By Invicta, you do mean? 

- You know me... 

- Never inside any split scene... 

- Boundaries don't exist... 

- Joy always is free... 

- During the early mist... 

- By my hand... 

- Think I not on a bookend... 

- From Portugal's South to North... 

- Never lost at some port... 

- Do know that we together climb... 

- Where the trees do bind... 

- Chapel being by the sea... 

- United is our energy... 

- Gerês being Paradise... 

- Love gin with ice... 



- There's thy chemise... 

- Wear I it... 

- No trick or treat... 

- Learn I Portuguese... 

- Not only fashion... 

- But deepest passion... 

- Remember that Bowie once us told: 

"Together you'll never grow old" 



- Stare I at you... 

- Never feeling ourselves blue... 

- By the table today newspaper is... 

- Not a Lynch's miss... 



- Towards Volga and back... 

- River us time kept... 



- Second being awake... 

- Love thy cat's shape... 

- Dancing we must... 

- More than fair... 

- Being just... 

- Atmosphere... 

- Not spare..

- Words inside my head... 

- Talking Portuguese... 

- No skin being shed... 

- Forgetting word "please"... 

- 1998...

- Felt a bit late... 

- Expo was a spin... 

- Not inside a dream... 

- Lisbon's scene... 



- Tiles everywhere... 

- Floor and walls... 

- Lurking elsewhere... 

- Our calls... 

- Cats did to us talk... 

- When we together walk... 

- Present time is the same... 

- Magic is to blame... 

- Dreaming Porto's state... 

- Not feeling myself late... 



- You always say this to me: 

"Magic to make is simply staring at the sea" 

- Feel you close to me... 

- Book's rhapsody... 

- Do know that you me guide... 

- Inside our direct ride... 

- Through the river... 

- Bridge doesn't shiver... 

- Feel myself in heaven... 

- Don't wanna count till eleven... 

- Running with you up that hill... 

- Kate Bush's feel... 



- Not going back in time... 

- We're definitely prime... 

- There's art being made... 

- Heart of us has no shade...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...