Saturday, July 9, 2022

A love speech from Natalie to our shared heart

 


- Man, don't know... 

- There's an art's show... 

- Do know that we're a go... 

- Kiss me just fine... 

- Be my goldmine... 

- We're both prime... 

- Let's Klimt, Gustav use... 

- Embrace to choose...



 

- Walking with our holding hands... 

- Not where the world does end... 

- Open my chemise... 

- There's you being Portuguese... 

- All is at ease... 

- Cat that to you say: 

"Love her every single day" 

- Vest did fall... 

- Not staring at some wall... 

- Eyes a bit closed are... 

- Let's move a bit more far... 

- Drop the jeans... 

- By all means... 

- T-shirt ain't awake... 

- Do shake... 

- Without a break... 

- Kiss my eyes... 

- When the sunset do lies... 

- Tell me that I'm the prettiest one... 

- More than solid fun... 

- Björk told me about a song... 

- Where Atlantis was a bomb... 




- Also about a huge book... 

- Love thy stylish look... 

- Bend I again... 

- Without no pain... 

- Stretch is to blame... 

- Give me The Cure... 

- Everything we endure... 




- Inside me and you... 

- Life turns into something new... 

- Westworld as a living Maze... 

- Cutting robotics chase... 




- Into you and me... 

- Like solar energy... 

- Towards our together within... 

- Don't you dare to make a scene... 

- Cookies do spin... 

- Not inside a dream... 

- Tell me what to do... 

- When I merge inside you... 

- Aristophanes' Lysistrata... 

- No meta data... 




- Swore by you... 

- About our everlasting youth... 

- Tell me again... 

- Us having fun... 

- Sharing a chewing gum... 

- It's the way... 

- That we together say... 

- About love being a solid day... 

- Caress me... 

- Not where dwells fantasy... 

- Want more than a pleonasm... 

- Solid orgasm... 

- Plato does pray... 

- About the world inside a say... 




- Something different wanna I feel... 

- By our top hill... 

- No need to kneel... 

- All is pleasure... 

- All does heal... 

- Be more than my treasure acting as leisure...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...