Monday, July 18, 2022

A direct love speech from Mare to my solid heart

 


- Man, time it is... 

- Learning Portuguese... 

- Can't understand a thing... 

- Being with you in between... 



- Watch I Stranger Things... 

- Feel not lost by all means... 

- Curiosity, curiouser... 

- Through memories carrousel... 

- You know that I'm no poser... 

- Circling thee as thy belle...

- Tell me one more time... 

- About lips of mine... 



- Listening to Ian... 



- Joy Division without a pen... 



- New Order inside some den... 

- Walking with you deep into Portland... 

- Feeling us a bit dormant... 

- No super hero theme... 

- Don't you dare to make a scene...

- Gothic I ain't... 

- It's the colors that me paint... 

- Make up blush... 

- Outside any rush... 



- Press Play on The Sound... 

- Adrian Borland did we found... 

- Not only Total Recall... 

- Together inside our call... 

- By the hothouse... 

- Quitting my black blouse... 



- Dressing as Minnie Mouse... 



- Watching Fievel inside an American Tail... 



- Tex Avery drawing Big Bad Wolf with a nail... 

- Feel a bit chaotic again... 

- Don't feel shame... 

- Wake me up... 

- Need a coffee cup... 

- There's the American way... 

- You know what people say... 

- Europe wasn't built in a day... 

- Time for the bloody war... 

- Seen from afar... 

- Do know who we're... 

- Play our love song... 

- More than desire's tone... 

- Shake me to my last bone... 

- Time doesn't go quickly... 

- Entrance door is deeply... 

- No hole at my memory... 

- Don't care about any victory... 

- Just wanna be with THEE... 

- From the coast west... 

- Lungs being really the best... 

- Pure oxygen by my chest... 

- Don't wanna rest... 

- Forget the bloody sample test... 

- Another time... 

- Inside no rhyme... 

- Black hair of mine... 

- Proving to be thy goldmine... 

- Soft eyes open I... 

- No lie... 

- There's got to be... 

- More than our own duality... 

- Don't want listen to the world... 

- Not our nature's call... 

- Most people definitely are small... 

- You know about Joe... 

- Being a Doe... 

- Holding his toe... 

- Harris inside a blow... 

- Time's echo... 

- Pelosi suddenly scream... 

- About the American Dream... 

- Never can I understand... 

- Vespucci's length... 





No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...