Thursday, July 28, 2022

A direct love speech from Elizavetta to my solid heart

 


- Man, forgot about the book... 

- Shelf has your look... 

- Don't know what to think about... 

- Give you an inner shout... 

- Forgot a major scene... 

- In between a dreamish dream... 

- Thy voice filtering... 

- Belonging to my kin... 

- Hug you... 

- Feel myself new... 

- Can't forget... 

- Not inside an act... 

- About theater play... 

- Surely not today... 

- Whatever you say... 

- Let's whisper outside a pray... 

- Morrissey is on our ears... 

- Battling no fears... 

- Shed I no tears... 



- Melody that echoes... 

- Ballad that shows... 

- Track grows... 

- Meaningful it's... 

- Strange ways here we come... 

- Learning Portuguese... 

- Inside our vast zone... 

- Don't you dare to leave me home alone... 

- Will murder you with a stone... 

- Tell me that you love me... 

- Carrying our ensemble energy... 

- Again into color green... 

- Way in between... 

- Forgetting pink... 

- Towards thee I blink... 

- Land of the West... 

- Bear me inside your chest... 

- Wanna be the best... 

- Thy beloved pest... 

- Into you and into me... 

- Yin is suddenly free... 

- Releasing Yang... 

- With a simple bang...




- Navigating in another galaxy... 

- Do know that I'm your majesty... 

- Kingdom of our united passion... 

- Breeding fashion... 

- Storm I into thy heart... 

- Inside a normal start... 

- Magic of the prettiest city in the world... 

- Not feeling myself small... 

- Again my choice... 

- Colliding with thy voice... 

- Picking my green dress... 

- Staring with you at a game's chess... 

- Closer am I by your side... 

- Train gives us a ride... 

- Create I a gum bubble shadow play... 

- Thy eyes tell me where to lay... 

- Feel like the sky that towards us fall... 

- When we're inside nature's call... 

- Again the beat... 

- Call me thy sweet... 

- Know about our treat... 

- Swimming into consciousness deep... 

- There's TV series The Sandman... 

- Years that do span... 

- Opening a sardines can... 



- Know that I do wish... 

- No gospel preach... 

- Towards Anarchy again... 

- Hate people being lame... 

- Won't share you... 

- True... 

- God bless...

- Make me feel someone else new... 

- Grace's mess...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...