Saturday, July 23, 2022

A short direct love speech from Mascara to our shared heart

 


- My Man, into the moon and back... 

- Let's again go... 

- What the heck? 

- Towards front row... 

- Tell me that I'm thy sweetest thing... 

- Drive our bodies as a simple drum machine... 

- Thy heart melting for me in between... 

- Promises that you to me must keep... 

- Where river and sea goes deep... 

- State of art... 

- Together we do start...

- Opening a large can... 

- By our love's den... 

- Hair being pink... 

- Gathering ink... 

- Into a Japanese Kabuki tale... 

- Hammering no nail...



- Quickly do I understand... 

- Way to everything again began... 

- Mesmerize us... 

- Planet Earth is our bus... 

- Flying into Saturn... 

- Cosmos doesn't burn... 

- Raving at Mercury... 

- Solid state being free... 

- Parading at Mars... 

- Eating chocolate bars... 

- Visioning Neptune... 

- Way too soon... 

- Towards the Moon... 

- Into Jupiter both we stand... 

- Towards candy land... 

- Fact being... 

- Center Sun is... 

- Uranus does spin... 

- Inside our bliss kiss... 

- Goofy we both share Pluto's surface... 

- Staring at our shoelace... 

- Reality ain't no nightmare... 

- We're everywhere... 

- Into a duality that's kind... 

- Freeing our together mind... 

- Treat me fine... 

- Being us no primates... 

- We're soulmates... 

- No seizure... 

- Earthquake's a gloomy creature... 

- Towards our vast land... 

- Where the world doesn't end... 

- Holding thy hair... 

- Inside our shared atmosphere... 

- Do not care... 

- No need for double dare... 

- Scissor, paper and stone... 

- Loving you to the bone... 

- Color of ours does shine... 

- Morning echoes fine... 

- China being away... 

- Maybe going there another day... 



- Come on and sway... 

- In and out... 

- Moscow's metro outside a shout... 



- Draw the card... 

- Be my bard... 

- Soulmates never die... 

- Let's fly high... 

- Hush, it's ok... 

- Whatever mankind does say... 

- Putting what together we're... 

- Never far... 

- In the wings of our beloved star... 

- Tell me that I'm thy sweety... 

- Love me deeply... 

- Where sound does bliss... 

- During purity... 

- There's our naked kiss... 

- Without an entity...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...