Friday, July 15, 2022

A direct love speech from Katya to my solid heart:

 


- My love, my Man... 

- Use your pen... 

- In between humid glam... 

- One eyed Jack... 

- No cards deck... 



- The only way... 

- Special day... 

- Just don't say... 

- That Bishop does pray... 



- Play me as thy Queen... 



- Outside any movie's scene... 

- Call me sweet... 

- Want you deep... 

- Not real soon... 

- Fly me to the moon... 

- Position spoon... 

- Sometimes you tell me that Laura really has fun... 

- Something to do with a stylish chewing gum... 



- But I do know... 

- Thy heart ain't a solid show... 

- Laying itself by Alexandra's left hand... 

- Your beginning, her end... 



- Thought a bit on what Fred did me told... 



- Frank was acting cold... 



- Into the tune... 

- Dorothy left Dune... 



- Shelly's working at the Double R... 

- Norma never being far... 



- Leo actually forgot... 



- Nadine at the land of whatsnot... 



- Super powered machine... 

- In between Ed's dream... 



- Stared I at Gordon Cole... 

- Deaf being talking to a wall... 



- Windom Earle forgot the set... 



- Eckhart did forget... 



- Sunglasses by the dark... 

- Pure art... 

- James and Donna aside... 



- Mystery Man in our love's tide... 



- Lodge White and Black... 




- Owls flying as a sardine's pack... 



- Bobby and Robyn don't wanna say... 





- About world's at bay... 

- Into you and me... 

- Solid energy... 

- Of course that I want you to be... 

- Inside love's spree... 

- Again into Alexandra's hand... 



- Janina tells me about some indie band... 



- At Moscow's all's prepared... 

- There's our new wooden bed... 



- Collar that I kiss... 

- Not easy being thy miss...

- But then again, you're always like this... 

- Love being send as bliss... 

- Blonde hair of mine... 

- Everything's fine... 

- Don't forget rubber input... 

- Juicy fruit... 

- Into my arms one more time... 

- Don't wanna care if today you aren't mine... 

- There's faith... 

- Never too late... 

- From Europe's Western part... 

- Together we start... 

- Eastern Europe's wish... 

- Staring at flying fish... 

- Do know that thy sugarish lips... 

- Move my hips... 

- All that I want... 

- Thinking on thy magical wand... 

- Whisper I to Sandman... 

- About our love's den...






No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...