Friday, July 1, 2022

A direct speech from Joana to our shared heart

 


- Into the cave and back... 

- There's that movie's soundtrack... 

- Wings of Desire by Wim... 




- Not Caligari's scream... 



- Again into you and me... 

- Counting from 7 till 3...

- Fritz Lang does us tell: 



"Oh well, it's a kind of spell"

- Dietrich and Garbo do forget... 





- About a cat as a pet... 

- From Viriathus land... 



- Body that does bend... 

- Galba couldn't understand... 



- Where Lusitanian Army did end... 

- Today do I know... 

- Not inside any show... 

- That in Portugal at North... 

- Devil did hid his fork... 

- Tell me again... 

- Photography not being lame... 

- Lost with you in between... 

- Not inside a game... 

- But at a luxurious dream... 

- Just ask me... 

- If being born in Porto is solar energy... 



- Don't know what to you tell... 

- Thinking again to myself:

"Water from a well"

- Stare at my bookshelf... 

- Book spines are in blank... 

- No rank... 

- Walking towards the church a bit... 

- Notice that you tell me that I'm sweet... 

- Throughout my mind... 

- Definitely us being kind... 

- Ask you this:

"Can you please tell me how to nurture a soul that's Portuguese?"

- No answer from thee... 

- Us both stare at the sea... 

- Motion pictures are spreading into my mind again... 

- Heart's eating my brain... 

- Tell you this:

"Moorish lands aren't a bliss"

"Give me a kiss" 

- Poking inside my room... 

- Never too soon... 

- Cat tells me about Sun and Moon... 

- Gaze I at him... 

- Morpheus is giving me a dream... 



- Some plot's scene... 

- Merging your style with mine... 

- World seems real fine... 

- Search I for your sunglasses... 

- Forgetting classes... 

- Do notice your voice... 

- My choice... 

- Saying this to my ear from left to right:

"Let's touch together the sky tonight"

"There's more than a major insight"

"Not staring at the light" 

"Sharing with you the night" 

- Deep inside my heart... 

- Notice I your hand playing a part... 

- Again the photograph... 

- No anagraph... 

- Being the two of us Portuguese... 

- Don't whisper to the world the word "please"... 

- Hold I your hand left... 

- Together we cast... 

- Not in the past... 

- About the beginning of the last... 

- Put a bit of baton on my lips... 

- Move with you my hips... 

- With you down on Fascination Street... 



- Going deep... 

- Feeling world history...

- As solar anatomy... 

- Stare I at you... 

- Definitely something new... 

- Telling you about Machu Picchu... 



- Some ruins at Peru...

- Fire has no glam there... 

- Send I a kiss to our atmosphere... 

- Lurking at Santa Catarina's street corner... 



- Don't care to notice or to wonder... 

- About what's being under... 

- There's that Lynch movie in my brain... 



- Where Shambhala has a state's name... 



- Thy gaze inside my eyes... 

- Night without lies... 

- Through Boavista's roundabout statue's vision and sound... 

- Napoleon and his eagles smashed were... 



- Us at movie "Lost & Found"...



- There's Porto's atmosphere..

- Showing us the way... 

- Lion did stand... 

- Wherever is our day... 

- Moving feet and not hand... 

- Night that static is today... 

- At our bar, there's our written say... 

- Saying that I'm the prettiest one... 

- Nurturing also thy charm... 

- Coincidence or not... 

- Time hasn't forgot... 

- About thy sailor's knot... 

- Wanna feel us again... 

- That at Aliados we're more than a child's game... 



- Sky is lurking at us together... 

- Not at some cabin fever... 

- There's that melody... 

- Julee Cruise's harmony... 



- When I become you and you me... 

- Knowing myself that my dress... 

- Plays with us chess... 

- Do know... 

- That when I wear your T-shirt... 

- Not Where The Wild Things Grow... 



- Feel myself like giving birth... 

- Back into our land...

- Where there's our time to be spent... 

- Press play must I... 

- No lie... 

- Don't tell that I'm shy...

- I do try...

- Being thy muse Belle... 

- Even when I to you whisper this: 

"Oh, well"

"Feed Me (again) With Your Kiss



"Wanna feel with thee the morning bliss" 

"Not being thy Bloody Valentine



"At our united prime" 

"Being way more than your miss"



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...