Saturday, July 9, 2022

A love speech from Zhu Zhu to our shared heart

 


- My Man, 1,76...

- Give me more than a single kiss... 

- 1,82...

- Only me and you... 

- Leg does not me spare... 

- Into our room... 

- Lay I myself bare... 

- Not too soon... 

- Fly me into the moon... 




- Shattered phone screen... 

- Definitely not a dream... 

- Tell me that you love me... 

- No parody... 

- My femme fatale brain... 

- Makes what's hot... 

- Turns into rain... 

- Can't forgot... 

- Inside our shot... 

- Books on my back... 

- Forming a pack... 

- Hold I the gun... 

- Us having fun... 

- Be my solo sun... 




- Strip no fantasy...

- Let's be sweet harmony... 

- Rehearsal in high heels... 

- Body do feels... 

- Not taller than you I am... 

- Let's use more than glam... 



- Fire tongue... 

- Being our love's bomb... 

- Don't need jeans... 

- Candy is what it seems... 

- Vulva must have a caress... 

- No need to wear any dress... 

- What I want? 

- By our magical pond? 

- Insert again... 

- Sacher is to be blame... 



- De Sade is a shame... 



- Resting with my head on your shoulder right... 

- Hug me tight... 

- During day and night... 

- Thy lips... 

- Map ships... 

- Let us be Majestic...

- Energetic... 




- Take me in your arms... 

- Lustful charms... 

- Caress my hips... 

- Baton on my lips... 

- Mother want to be... 

- Let's do it not only by the sea... 

- To forget God... 

- While visioning a frog... 

- By the door... 

- Hot's time 4...

- Again into me... 

- Time's ecstasy... 



- Do know that perfect we're... 

- Never caring about any lost star... 

- Inside the car... 

- Bodies by the floor..

- Melting once more... 

- Put that song on... 

- Don't you dare to leave me alone... 



- Kiss and kiss me... 

- Seed's what we want to free... 

- Use your hands... 

- Ointment does not ends... 

- Don't wanna read... 

- Wanna inside you feed... 

- Inside the prettiest city in the world... 

- Together we're perfect as gold... 

- During the day... 

- Garden's at bay... 

- Wanna go... 

- At Santa Catarina street's show... 




- Learning Portuguese... 

- Porto does me please... 

- Marriage is our way... 

- Don't care about what people do say... 

- Stare into my eyes... 

- Love making makes me sighs...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...