Monday, July 25, 2022

A direct love speech from Sandra to my solid heart

 


- Man, easy it ain't... 

- Describing feelings with paint..

- Give me poetry..

- Release me...

- Drive us into real land...

- Where the world doesn't end...

- By the street... 

- Thee meet... 

- Prepare a divine treat...

- Call me more than sweet...

- Blonde hair of mine... 

- Acting as sunshine...

- World is fine...

- Let's forget about time... 

- Dancing till space that does fall... 

- Inside nature's call... 

- Mature state we're... 

- Driving not far... 

- Footsteps of thyne... 

- Echoing in mine... 

- Give me thy hand... 

- Let's whisper with glam... 

- More than our together smile... 

- Prettiest city in the world is always worthwhile...

- Spread my name... 

- Unleash what's tame... 

- Green dress... 

- Forgetting about the rest... 

- Playing chess... 

- Being ourselves the best... 

- Into me and into you... 

- Not caring if world is mad or blue... 

- There's the land where we're we come.. 

- Carved by a rose's thorn..

- Whisper me love inside a kiss... 

- Dusk doesn't us miss... 

- Caring not about number 6...

- Pessoa's disquiet book... 

- Our together look... 



- Forever inside a driven spell... 

- Where there's a ring, there's a bell... 

- Into garden of lore... 

- Wanting you even more... 

- By the dark... 

- Making out in the park... 

- Tell me one more time... 

- About life's prime... 

- Today did paint... 

- Morning didn't faint... 

- Love is tainted... 

- Hold me with your arms... 

- Want to bear all our together charms...

- Create for us a love manifest... 

- You know that we're the best... 

- From Porto with love... 

- Throwing ourselves into the wings of a dove... 



- Flickering flame... 

- Tell us about a train in vain... 

- Staring at the wings of a butterfly... 

- Our lustful sigh... 

- All is good, all is nigh... 

- Dancing towards theater play... 

- Tell me about our glorious day... 

- Maybe it's simply me... 

- Being thee... 

- Forging our energy... 

- Without telepathy... 

- Don't break my heart... 

- Again we must start... 

- Do know that you're purest art... 

- Never playing some part... 

- Into the river shore... 

- Wanting a lot more... 

- Carving for us number 4...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...