Thursday, July 28, 2022

A direct love speech from Deykina to my solid heart

 


- Man, think I not... 

- Feel myself hot... 

- Don't know... 

- Let's listen to old Tom... 

- Talking about some song... 

- They say that he Waits... 

- Rain Dogs are his stakes... 





Clap I my hand... 

- Listening to the band... 

- Jockey with Bourbon... 

- Perfume not broken... 

- Sunglasses wear I... 

- Through street signs... 

- Wherever Abracadabra lies... 

- No need to sigh... 

- Cars that do pass... 

- Speedy and without class... 

- Think I not on human mass... 

- Hold I the napkin... 

- Way clean... 

- Table's filled with food... 

- Opening my mood...

- Painted I a new tattoo... 

- Body ain't taboo... 

- Postcards as an art's theme... 

- Nick Cave's talks about a voice's spleen... 



- It's the bloody melody... 

- Where there is you and there is me... 

- Driving way back in time... 

- Clearly know about what's prime... 

- Inside our vocal speech... 

- Tip toeing into the beach... 

- Sand's morning wish... 

- Do know that we can... 

- Fix treasures that jam... 

- Creating something entirely new... 

- Don't care about Instagram... 

- True.... 

- Want to figure out Tom O'Bedlam... 



- Surely also don't care about Tik Tok... 

- Networks that time will forgot... 

- Twitter is a birds melody... 

- Figuring a path to the sea... 

- Just like the bible says: 

"Noah, got his days" 

"Ark being full" 

"Saint Augustine

"Being a prophet unclean" 



- Think I a bit... 

- Era's being sweet... 

- Into XXI century do I fly... 

- Where influencers to people lie... 

- Back into Paris as a Renaissance's gal... 

- Feel my morning call... 



- Know I that deep inside your heart... 

- There's no end nor start... 

- Words mix depart... 

- Joy's not apart... 

- Do know that image's everything... 

- Ideas must have some mean... 

- From Her To Eternity... 

- Where the river becomes a sea... 

- Porto ain't an entropy... 



- Visions of life... 

- Labyrinths displaying a single pie's slice... 

- Black hair of mine... 

- Counting memento just fine... 

- Wanna know all cultural scene... 

- Movies gathered in between... 

- Cinematography being... 

- Source of streaming... 

- Breaking waves upon waves... 

- Where scissor do shaves...


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...