Tuesday, July 26, 2022

A direct love speech from Didi Wray to our shared heart

 


- My Man, two years ago... 

- Not where the wild things grow... 

- You told me that you loved me... 

- Felt ecstasy... 

- Present time..

- Voice's still fine..

- Clapping hands... 

- Lurking from bookends... 

- Do know that old Tom did say that we world was inside a pray... 

- Covid time... 

- Being you mine... 

- Sensuality does pave our street... 

- Let's go deep... 

- Don't wanna enter into a random spaceship... 

- Remember I your spikey hair... 

- My beloved atmosphere... 

- Loving you everywhere... 

- Not only a kiss... 

- Serpent does hiss... 

- Eros kick in... 

- No dream scene... 

- Into you and into me... 

- Psyche goes out... 

- There's my orgasmic shout... 

- Jacket thee embrace... 

- Enter again my pace... 

- Awaking you... 

- Into something new... 

- Do know that love nurture is... 

- Feelings inside a kiss... 

- Thy heart being Portuguese... 

- Body of mine at ease...

- Teeth that thee bite... 

- Vampire being I by moonlight... 

- Hold me tight...

- Be my candle light... 

- Fluidly... 

- United identity... 

- Argentina's latin blood... 

- No flood... 

- Mate to drink...

- No need to think...

- Enter into me again... 

- We're the ones to blame... 

- Believe me that I know... 

- That movement ain't glow... 

- Walking with you in the prettiest city in the wide world... 

- Not by The Fall... 

- You ask me to marry thee... 

- Staring us both at the sea... 

- Lips of mine... 

- Balancing our time... 

- Together we're fine... 

- Couldn't figure you out at the beginning... 

- It was only stage peeping... 

- Ask you for a coffee to stand still... 

- In thy body do I heal... 

- Take me into your arms... 

- Bear all my charms... 

- Release all my alarms... 

- Lesson punctuate... 

- Not coming late... 

- Do know that I can... 

- Want you as my Man... 

- Days that passed away... 

- Fleeting at bay... 

- Don't care if our house is small... 

- Want it to be our wonder wall... 

- Teasing you... 

- Feeling ourselves new... 

- Quickly understand I... 

- That surf ain't high... 

- Wanna feel you again in the night... 

- Let me be your light... 

- Inside our together sight... 

- Gather I all our might...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...