Saturday, July 23, 2022

A direct love speech from Lana to our shared heart

 


- My Man, again deeply... 

- Call me more than pretty... 

- Do know that you're my sweetie... 

- Into our atmosphere... 

- Beholding my dark hair... 

- To me you must say: 

"Love you every single moment of every day" 

- Not into dreams awake... 

- We're each other shape... 

- From Leipzig with love again.. 

- Be my sugarish love's flame... 



- Stream the melody... 

- We're what we both want to be... 

- Echo doesn't start... 

- You've the key to my heart... 

- Pumping oxygen... 

- Driven by your pen... 

- I just wanna be with you... 

- Being someone completely new... 

- I'm a fool for you... 

- Never twisting truth... 

- Both listening to Sonic Youth... 

- Flirting with a chewing gum... 


- Together us having fun... 

- Not a zombie carrying a gun... 

- Delighted I am at light's sun... 



- Moving my lips into yours... 

- Surely a magical bus... 

- May we see... 

- In our head... 

- No mystery... 

- Just you and me... 

- Zombified nation... 

- Vampires oration... 

- Inside our inner pace... 

- Thee I embrace... 

- Feeling inside deep... 

- No need to grab a hit... 

- Being how we always are... 

- Delightfully touching the brightest star... 

- Years with you... 

- Always feeling different and new... 

- Let's forget the sheets... 

- Hearts that beats... 

- Into an ode lost... 

- Sharing lust... 

- Chartering our stylised life... 

- No cheese's slice... 

- All is good/All is nice... 

- There's my shoulder bite... 

- With all my might... 

- During all night... 

- Let me jump into you... 

- Again stepping in your shoe... 

- We both do care... 

- Straying by the biosphere... 

- Open I our book... 

- Loving our look... 

- Know that I can be... 

- Always with you... 

- More than thy honey bee... 

- For true... 

- Don't want you to say... 

- That a second is a fleeting day... 

- Hold my hand... 

- Grab you when I do bend... 

- Know that helpless I ain't... 

- With you do I paint... 

- Rocket science to us does say: 

"Can't understand why people pray" 

- Back into thy city of birth... 

- World's prettiest one... 

- Porto's thy torch... 



- Hold me forever tight..

- That way..

- Our insight... 

- Not only in May... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...