Thursday, July 14, 2022

A love speech from Magda to my solid heart

 


- Man, 4 years ago... 

- Not inside a show... 

- First time wore I thy sunglasses... 

- While in between classes... 

- Thought about a body tattoo...

- Mind not feeling blue... 

- Inside our inner smile... 

- Not only for a short while... 

- Begin to you describe... 

- Our together ride... 

- Feel myself true... 

- Taboo is something new... 

- Canvas inside body of mine... 

- Delightfully fine... 

- Ask I you for your touch..

- Melancholy ain't soft... 

- Hands without eyes... 

- Love the sighs... 

- By the city... 

- Feel myself way pretty... 

- Staring with you at the fishes in the sea... 

- While you call me honey bee... 

- Into speed of light... 

- Dragon from left passes the sky... 

- Right dragon flies real high... 

- Inside our shared heart... 

- Everything does start... 

- Movies to watch again... 

- Books to write outside any game... 

- Of course that you mention me my Gothic aspect.. 

- Study science subject... 

- Tip toeing into you... 

- Ballerina's seeking truth... 



- Feel ourselves lost inside a Garland movie... 



- Definitely groovie... 

- Stranger Things season 3...



- Definitely in between you and me... 

- Season 4..

- Always I ask you more..

- Into 88 again... 

- Don't you dare to tell me that I'm lame... 

- Breath a little bit... 

- Was real small... 

- Listened to ocean deep... 

- By the clocks house wall...

- Inside cuckoo's nest.. 

- Felt myself as the best... 

- Back into 2008...

- Met you not late... 

- Together sharing our shape... 

- Miyazaki's Spirited Away... 



- Inside our love's day... 

- Grave of the fireflies... 



- Being inside our salival sighs... 

- Learning now a bit Portuguese... 

- You as my piece of cheese... 

- People do say... 

- During a day... 

- That to understand us...

- Need a pray... 

- Waiting for the bus... 

- Hair of mine by your face...

- Deep embrace... 

- Melting into you... 

- By our house... 

- My greenish blouse...

- Thrown into the floor...

- Us wanting more... 

- No tattoo then... 

- Dr Occult give us a pen... 

- Without mark's den... 

- Paint I the kitchen door...

- Exhausted want I a bit more... 

- Feel thy tattoo... 

- Something new... 

- Ink & glue...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...